Do You ?

*******Luke*****

I pulled me and Sasha to the beach . After a few hours later I calmed down and Sasha said "Are you okay ".
"Yeah I'm fine ," I said.
"Okay ". She said pulling away from me .
"What's wrong ?" I asked going more closer to her .
"Its just , why do you keep losing your temper when you talk to her ?" Sasha asked me
"Because she tests my patience's ," I said.

"Can you  stop losing your temper at her, because she may tell her mom on us and your mom will kick me out again ," Sasha said .
"But -
"Promise me that ," She said .

"Fine ," I said.
"But can I ask you a serious question . I want nothing but the truth ?" Sasha asked me
"Sure ," I said. 

"Do you or do you not like Jessica ?" She asked me.
"What ! That's ridiculous . Why would you think that ?" I asked .
"Because she likes you , duh . Don't you see it . Why do you think she keeps ignoring us and getting upset ," She said.

"Look Luke . I said I want nothing but the truth . Do you or do you not like her . Yes or No ," She said getting serious this time .
"I -I dont ," I said stuttering .

"Yes or No Luke ," She said .

I really wanted to stay no , so that I don't hurt her feelings , but I couldn't . I had feelings for Jessica but I had a bad way in showing it like how I  have been treating her lately .

"Yes or no , Luke ," She said. 
"I don't want to hurt your feelings but , yes ," I said .

She was really mad which led to her slapping me .
" How could you be with me this whole time and still have feelings for her and besides , she works for you ," She said. 

"One : I deserved that slap and two I don't know it just happened ," I said .
"Well she deserves someone better than you ," She said. 
"I know .  I have a really bad way of showing her I like her ," I said. 

"Then go tell her that ," She said. 
"I can't . I messed up ," I said. 
"Just tell her it was your way of showing to her that you like her ," She said. 

"I can't . She obviously doesn't like me since she was with her new boyfriend for two days ," I said.
"But you don't know that . You didn't even allow her to speak ," She said. 

"I feel bad for doing that to her . You know , like ignoring her ,  my temper . I don't know , but for some reason I don't like her being with other guys ,"I said. 

"Then tell her you like her ," She said. 
"Okay ," I said. 

With that ,  she left me on the beach with one thought in my mind which was , what was Jessica doing for two days at his house ?

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Will Luke finally tell and prove to Jessica that he is sorry and that he likes her ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl