Answer

**Jessica**

"Uhmm ," I said .
"Forget I ever asked . It was  stupid to ask in the first place ," He said awkwardly while scratching the back off his head .

He got off the bed and wanted to head for the door when I caught his hand and said "Wait ".
"Why did you ask that in the first place ?" I asked him.
"Nothing , just forget about it ," He said .
"No , I want to know ," I said.

"No , because the you I know would never ask that question ," I said.
Then it hit me . "Are you drunk ?".

"Uhmm uh , yeah , but I am almost sober ," He said in defence.
"When did you even get drunk ?" I asked.
"When you slept for two hours ," He said.

"Why would you get drunk ?" I asked him.
"Because , it hurts me seeing you upset and it hurts me more that I made you upset in the  frist place ," He said while coming close to me and holding my chin in his hand so I could look at him in the eyes.
"Wait , so all this time you liked me ?" I asked him .
"Yeah , I tried forgetting about you but I couldn't ," He said.

With that he kissed me and I kissed him back . After awhile , he pushed his tongue in my mouth and our tongues wrestled and of course he won .
We pulled away from eachother and we were too tired to continue so we went to bed with each others arms wrapped around each other .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What will now happen to Luke and Jessica now that they have confused there love for each other ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl