I Will Never Do That

****Liam ****

I let go of her and she asked , "Why did you kiss me again Liam ?". She was crying at this point and that was not what I was trying to do .
"Because I like you and only you ," I said and she was shocked . I was shocked myself .

"There I said it . I have been crushing on you since the day we bumped into each other  Elizabeth .  I'm crazy about  you . No matter how hard I try to concentrate , the only image I see is you ," I said confessing my true love for her.

So many tears came out of her eyes .
"Why are you crying ?" I asked .
She laughed and said , "I'm not angry at you anymore . I wasn't angry at you at all . It's  just I have been crushing on you too since we met ".

I wiped away her tears and held her  face and kissed her.  And she kissed me back but this time it wasn't by force .

She pulled away and asked me ,"Liam , did you ditch school to come to see me ?".
"Yeah , I couldn't just let you feel sad and angry all day so I came right over . But I know the school will  call my dad and ask why I am not in school and I will get grounded by my dad but it was worth it ," I said.

"Stop being sweet and cute . My cheeks are starting to hurt me ," She said.

We hung out for a while until my phone rang again for the 19th time .
My dad has been trying to call me but I don't want to listen to him now .  I want to enjoy myself before I go to face my angry dad .

Elizabeth said stammering , "Liam , what uh what uhhhh".
I understood what she was  trying to say and I said , "What are we ? . Well I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend " While taking each other hands together .

***Weeks Later ****
*Jessica *

I now realized that I was wrong about breaking up with Luke . I knew the reason why I wanted to break up with Luke which was I didn't want my heart to get hurt by him cheating on me again . My fear got to me and I broke up with him .

But today , I am going to tell him the reason why .
I pressed the door bell when Xavier answered it .
"Ohh hey Jessica ," Xavier said.
"Hey ,  is Luke here ?" I asked him.
"Yeah , you caught him in time before he left for his trip ," Xavier said.
"His trip?" I asked.

"Come in ," He said and I did and the. he closed the door and said , "Yeah , his business trip ".
"Ohh okay ," I said.
"Luke ," Xavier called out for him .
"Yeah ,"He responded .
"Living room ," Xavier said.
We went on there and I saw Luke and he saw me .

"Bye ," Xavier said knocking on the door. 
He left but not to a another room , but out of the house .
" Jessica ," Luke said.
"Luke , I made a big mistake ," I said.
"What's that ?" He asked me .
"Losing you ," I said .
"Jessica ," He said in a tried frustrated tone .
"Luke , the reason why I wanted to break up with you is because I fear of you cheating on me again and that got me scared and I didn't want my heart to be broken by you again ," I said.

"Jessica , I will never cheat on you . I told you that you are the only one for me ," He said.
"But you -
He cut me off and said. , "Forget about how I used to be . You changed me , which is surprising cause no one can be able to do that ".

I hugged him after he said that and he hugged me back .
"And next time , tell me what's bothering you instead of hiding it from me ," He said.
"Okay ," I said.

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How many of you  thought that they will never be together again ? 

What will now happen to Liam and Elizabeth 's relationship now that they have confessed their love  for each other ?

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl