Don't Leave Me

***Jessica ***

"What !" He said.
"Uh," I said stammering .
"What do you mean you don't want to be with me anymore ?" He asked me outraged by what I said .
"I dont want to ," I said.
"Wait , so you are breaking up with me ?" He asked .
I said nothing .

"Jessica !" He said yelling. 
"Yes ," I said .
At this point I couldn't face him because he was so angry . I felt like I wanted to cry .
"Jesisca ," He said in a more sweet soft tone .
He lifted my chin up and wiped away my tears that managed to escape my eyes .

"Why do you want to break up with me ?" He asked me.
"I'm not. It's , I don't know ," I said .
"You said you don't want to be with me ," He said.
"Yeah , but it's just I that dont know . I feel like it's the right thing to do but yet I have no reason for it ," I said.
"Then why are you crying ?" He asked me .
"Cause , your so angry at me ," I said.
"Sorry ," He said apologizing. 

He let out a frustrated sigh and asked me ,"Look , I'm sorry , but why do you want to break up ?".
"I don't know ," I said.
"Well , when you come up with a good reason why , come find me ,"  He said in an angry tone and then left .
"Luke !" I called after him . He didn't turn back to answer .

****Liam ****

As I walked into school , everyone's eyes were on me .
I didn't know why but it not was feeling good .
I opened my locker and took out my books when someone said from behind the door , "Liam ".

I closed the locker door saw it was one of my friends from the football team "Hey dude ," I said.
"Dude , whatever you do , stay away from Sarah ," My friend said warning me.
"Why ?" I asked.
"Cause, she made that chick that you keep hanging  around with lately ," My friend said trying to remember Elizabeth's name. 
"Elizabeth ?" I asked him .

"Yeah , Sarah made her cry ," He said. 
"Why ?"
"Because , she made this viedo about her kissing you at the lunch area ," He said.
"But she didn't kiss me ," I said .
"Yeah , she did ," He said.

"No , I mean I kissed her ," I said.
"Wait , you did ?" He asked me.
"Yeah ," I said remembering  how stupid it was .
"Shit , do you know where she is ?" I asked my friend as I knew she would be feeling bad about it.  
"Nah ," He said.
"Okay ," I said and then I went to find her.

That's why everyone was watching me . I saw Sam at her locker and I went over there .
"Sam , I need to ask you ask you something ," I said.
"No ," She said as she slammed her locker door.
"Please , I just need to know where Elizabeth ," I said .
"No , you've already caused her too much trouble already . Leave her alone ," Sam said really angry at me.
"Please ," I said begging her.

"No ," She said and then the bell rang. 
"Please ," I begged again as she started to walk to her class.
"Liam !" She said as she stopped waking. 
"I need to where were she is . We need to talk ," I said.
"Ugh ! I know you won't leave me alone but I don't know where she is . She hasn't come to school yet , " Sam said.

"Okay , thanks bye ," I said as ran out the doors .
I went to her house as quick as I can .
I knocked on the door and she answered it . As soon as she saw me , she tried to close the door in my face . But she failed because I slipped in before she could. 

"Liam , leave ," She said.
"No , Elizabeth we need to talk ," I said.
"No ! Leave ," She said.
"Elizabeth ," I said .
"No Liam just go . Just leave me alone ," She said. 
"I didn't know Sarah did that to you ," I said.
"Everything you do makes Sarah come and tell me to leave you alone ," She said .

"I know . She is just trying to look out for my reputation and I don't care about that ," I said.
"Liam , don't you get it . She likes you .That's why she keeps on doing these things to me  ," She said. 

"Sarah doesn't -
She cut me off and said , "Yes she does. She told me ".

I went closer to  and  kissed her .
She tried to pull away from me but I deeped the kiss . She had no other chioce but to kiss me back . And she did .

-----------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What will now happen to Luke and Jessica now that Luke knows why Jessica has been avoiding him ?

What will now happen between Liam and Elizabeth now that Sarah wants to split them apart ?

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl