The Feeling

***Liam ****

I have reached Australia and I can't believe that my mom just let me go to Australia again one last time .
I knocked on Liz 's door and her mother opened it .
"Hey Liam , what a nice surprise to see you here ," Her mother said.
"Yeah , sorry for these surprise visits ," I said.

"It's no problem . You make my daughter happy so come in ," Her mother said.
"Thanks ," I said.
I went in and saw her father all dressed up .
"Hey Liam ," Her father said. 
"Hi ," I said.
"He is taking me on a date so we won't be back until tomorrow ," Liz's mother said.
"So I need you to stay here until we get back ," Liz's father said.

"Okay ," I said.
They both left and I closed the door . I went up to Liz 's room and I saw that door was open .
Before they noticed me they said ,"But your still
"Aha !" Emily screamed .

They all looked at what Emily was screaming at . Liz saw me , and instead of running to me like she always does , she just stood next Alex where she was in the first place and said a very awkward hi .

"Hey ," I said.
"Bye Liz ," Emily said and dragged Kat and Alex out of the room .
"Hey ," Liz said.
"Uh hey . Are you not happy to see me ?" I asked Liz.
"I am ," Liz said .
"Okay ," I said and at this point , I was not sure if I came at the right time .
"I just couldn't stay away ," I said. 

"Oh okay ," Liz said.
"I just needed to ask you something ," I said.
"What is it ?" Liz asked.
"Do you like Alex ?" I asked Liz.
I saw that she was shocked that I asked her that .
"Liam , why would you ask that ?  I don't ," She said.

"No . I'm just asking because by the way you look at him , I think you do," I said.
"If you want to break up with me Liam , just say so . Don't let Alex into it ," Liz said defending Alex .
"I don't want to break up with you Liz. Its just that never mind ," I said.
"No -

I cut her off because the conversation we were having was leading us to fighting. I kissed her but before the kissed ended , she didn't kiss me back which made me be concerned a lot .
I let go of her and didn't ask her why she didn't kiss me back .
Instead I said ,"Your mom and dad left to go somewhere . They are not coming back until tomorrow morning".

"Okay ," Liz said.
She stayed upstairs and I went downstairs . I was halfway down the stairs when Liz said , "Wait ,Liam ".
I kept going downstairs when I saw that Emily , Kat and Alex where in her living room.

Liz came after and saw them here .
Emily was about to speak when my phone rang.
I went to a different place and answered it.
"Hello ," I said not that happy.
"Liam , your dad has been trying to call you for awhile now ," Jessica said.
"Sorry . Tell dad I was sleeping . I'm fine ," I said .
"Okay bye ," Jessica said.
"Bye ," I said.

I went back and heard them talking and said , "Just do it ".
"No ," Liz said.

I came back in and it was quiet . Her house door opened and  her parents came in.
"Hey sweetie , your dad here forgot something's he has to do for work ," Her mother said.
Liz wanted to speak and but I cut her off and said , "Well there's  no point of me staying here ".

I grabbed my things and I was heading for the door  when her mother wanted to convince me to stay by saying ,"No Liam , you can stay. You can go tomorrow if you like ".
"No it's okay . I'm not suppose to be here . My dad doesn't know but my mom does . I dont want to get grounded again ," I said.

I was going to the street , when I heard Liz calling my name .
I didn't stop and turn around to ask her what she wants .

She ran very fast to catch up with me. She stopped me and she said,"Liam , you don't have to leave ".
"I have to ," I said.
"My mom can just ask your dad to stay ," Liz said.
"I don't want to ," I said.
"Liam !" Liz said.
"What ?" I asked .

"You came all the way here just to see me ," Liz said.
"I know ," I said.
"Then stay ," Liz said.
"I am not wanted there ," I said.
"What do you -
I cut her bye saying , "Bye Liz ".
"Liam ! " Liz said.

I entered in the car and left her there.

It hurt me so much that the next time I see her it  would be different .

------------------
What did you guys think of this chapter?

How did you feel about this chapter ?

Who do you think will cheat in this relationship?

Liam or Liz ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl