Surprise

*****A Few Weeks Later ******
*Jessica*

After my melt down , I had a talk with my self conscience and told myself that I do not like Luke . I started to see less of them by exploring the city. Sometimes on my own and sometimes with my tourist group .

Luke and Sasha kept asking me to come with them to do things they were going to do but I said no .
Today I wasn't going anywhere because I was really tired . I got off of my bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning stuff . I didn' t feel like dressing up so much . 

I went downstairs to make breakfast for myself . I was in the kitchen when I heard my name being called "Jessica ". I didn't answer Luke beacause I was still mad at him .

"Jessica ," He sad more loudly .
I still didn't answer him . I just kept on cooking .
I heard the kitchen door open . I turned around and saw it was Luke and Sasha hand in hand.
I went back to cooking when I my hand was held tightly by Luke .

"Let go ," I said trying yo break free from his grip. 
"No ," He said. 
"Ughhh ! "I said in frustration.  
"I was calling you ," He said. 
"So , I dont care ," I said.
"Still remember that you still work for me ," He said warning me .
"And still remmber that I am not your friend or your servant . If you wanted to see me badly why didn't you come into the kitchen ". I said while he  released my hand from his .

He looked shocked by my sudden outbrust on him . I went to reach for my food that was finished cooking when he took me by the arm forcefully and spun me in the process to look at him " Don't you ever talk back at me . I am your boss ". He said with anger in his voice. 

His grip on my arm was starting to hurt me and Sasha saw that and said " Luke let her go. It's starting to hurt her ".
He let go off me and said " I was calling you because someone wants to see you ".

I went out of Luke 's way and went to the living room to see ..........

--------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Do you think Luke and Sasha still deserve the silent treatment from Jessica or not ?

Why is Luke being very mean to Jessica ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl