I Hate You For Doing This To Me

*****Two Years Later *****

It has been two years since Luke and I had stopped talking . Let me tell you what happened after we finished kissing . Everything happened so fast that the next morning , I found myself in my bed with Luke . His body was tangled with mine like before but this time naked .

Yes , Luke and I had sex that night and I thought that I would give him a chance . I was unsure about it  the first couple of weeks after it happened , but I was sure about it now . I was going to tell him but when I saw him , I saw him with another women .

I wanted to go up there and tell him what he has done now but I couldn't . Then , one day , I was going to give him some information and give him documents . My hands were filled so  that I didn't knock . I went straight in and regretted it instantly .

I caught him having sex with another woman . I couldn't take it anymore . In came in Sophie and Xavier .
"Hey br-

She stopped and watched me then her brother then the girl . I couldn't take it anymore , I passed through them and went to my office to continue with my work .

I could even hear Sophie screaming, "Luke " from his office .
It really broke my heart because he took my one thing that I wished that I had today but I didn't .

I went back to work as if nothing happened . There were times Luke would try and trap me in a corner and talk to me but I pushed away with all my strength .

He continued doing that and got tried of it and stopped . He started back again to be the rude jerk he was to me . He started not showing up on time for work , yelling at me , lecturing me and all the other stuff that made me cry .

But he has not once come and apologize for taking my virginity if I was only going to be his one night stand .
There is a couple of times where Soph asks me what's wrong . I know I should at least tell her or someone but I couldn't or else he would not hear the end of it from his family .

Sometimes , at night ,  I stay up wonder how I had gotten into this situation .

----------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Do you hate Luke for doing that to Jessica ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with you friends .

-starngcgirl