Day Out

**Jessica**

Since the date , things have been very awkward between me and Luke .
After the date , he didn't show up to work on time and sometimes he didn't show up to work at all .
Then things got comfortable with him and ,  he started to arrive earlier than me and he sometimes gave me a lecture on punctuality .

He started to stay late at the office after hours . And sometimes he caught me texting Ryan and gave me another lecture on why I was in this company .
He basically got more bossy after the date .

I felt terrible leaving him like that , and what is worse is that I didn't give him an explanation on why I left him like that .
After the date , I texted Ryan everything I did on the date . He was really mad at me , but forgave me .

Today I was at work at usually and he gave me so much work to do . I finished them and I entered his office without knocking again and said "Sir , I have finished with the work you told me to do ".

I looked up and saw his chair was empty .
I decided to go before he gave me another lecture on how and why it is important to knock before coming in. .
I said to myself "Of course your not here ". I said with a sigh and an  angry tone .

****** Two Months Later *******

Nothing has changed for the past two months . Luke has been driving me crazy for these two months .

Sometimes , Luke will be very mean to me in front of his family which made me cry . Then his siblings or his parents tells him to apologize . He apologies and then he goes back to being the mean jerk he always is .

Sometimes ,  I would be very heart broken by seeing Luke with another girl in his office . My office isn't that far from his , and I can hear what he does in there with those girls .

It sometimes made me to cry . Some of you guys may be wondering but Jessica you have a boyfriend aka Ryan . Well Rayan and I broke up . He said the distance is too far . I agreed and then we broke up but we are still great friends.

This morning , Soph and I went shopping  and now were going to relax by going to the spa and getting our hair and nails done  .

When we were done she said she wanted to watch a movie . I thought we were going to a movie theater but we went to her house . She parked the car and I said , "I thought we were going to watch a movie ".

"We are ," She said removing her seat belt .
"But we are at your house ," I said doing the same .
"We going to watch the movie in my house in my home movie theater ," She said.
"Ohh okay ,"  I said with a hint of  disappointment in my voice .

"Dont worry , Luke 's not going to be here , I think ," She said  but  I wasn't able to hear the last part of her sentence.so I forgot about it and came out the car .

We were in the home theater watching some movies for 5 hours . We were laughing at something Soph said until someone walked in .

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Who walked in ?

Was it Luke , Xavier or Sophie 's parents ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl