Flirting

**Jessica**

When I removed the pillow from my face and saw a laughing Luke . I then  threw the pillow at him
"Why are you angry ?  I'm one that's suppose to be angry , not you ," He said.

"You're not even mad at me . You're just there laughing like it's some big joke to you ," I said. 
"I don't have an issue ," He said with a smirk on his face .
"Yes you do because your not sleeping in my bed ," I said .

"Your bed .  It's not even your house," He said coming closer to me .
"So , where are you going to sleep ?" I asked .
"In the bed ," He said.
"No your not . Then I am not sleeping in the bed with you ," I said getting up from the bed .

"Jessica come on , we have no other room to sleep in ," He said .
"I just don't feel comfortable ," I said underneath my breath .
I didn't realize that he was so close to me to hear what I said.
"You don't feel comfortable . Then I will make you feel comfortable ," He said with a  mischievous look on his face. 

"Ugh ! Can you stop flirting with me for a minute and let's figure out this ," I said frustrated. 
"Who said I was flirting with you ," He said.
"Ugh !  Stop it ," I said as I started to get annoyed by it. 

"You know you look cute when you are mad ," He said flirting with me
"Ughhhhh ! " I said. 
He then started to laugh. 

******2 hrs later *******

I have been with Luke for 2 hours  !  He has been flirting with me for 2 hours while I suggest ideas on what we were going to do with this situation .

During those two hrs Luke packed his things into my closet .

"Jessica ," He said calling my name.
"Jessica ," He said calling my name again.
I heard my name being called by Luke but I was too tried to open my eyes and answer so I closed my eyes and answered him .

"Yes ," I said in tried voice. 
"Ohh , I thought you were sleeping ," He said.
"I was about to ," I said.
"I am boring you ," He said.
"No but you flirting with me for two hours is ," I said.

"Two hours ! ". I heard Luke say with shock in his voice. 
"Its midnight ," He said.
"Yeah , goodnight ," I said.

"Goodnight ," He said as I felt Luke get in the bed from the other the side .   "No Luke . You are suppose to sleep elsewhere ," I said with my eyes half open and half closed. 

"I am too tried , we will discuss about  that tomorrow ,"  Luke said .
"I think you flirting with me was a distraction for you to sleep here and not anywhere else ," I said figuring out his plan.

He said laughing ,  "You know , you are feeling sleeply and yet your brain is still working like if your not ".
"But yes , it was a distraction . I am sorry ," Luke said .
"Its okay, its not like if this is the first time you broke my heart ," I said unaware of what I was saying.

With that I fell asleep not even feeling Luke shaking me awake .

--------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What do you think Jessica meant by "he broke her heart more than once "?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends

-starngcgirl