Stress

**Jessica**

When I got back from my very long walk I opened the door and went in . When I turned around , I almost I got scared . I didn't see Luke standing there .

"Luke , don't do that . You scared me ," I said.
"I don't care . Where have you been ! " Luke said with an angry tone .
"At the beach . Why ?" I asked putting down my shoes and my phone .

"At the beach and you didn't tell me ! " Luke said still angry at me .
"How could have I told you when you went off to God knows where when our parents left ," I said getting a bit mad that he is blaming this on me. 

Before he left me to go to his room ,  he said ,  " Watch your tone . Don't forget you still work for me ".
With that he left but came back down which confused me .

"Come with me ," He said. 
He pulled me to his door when he tried to open it but it was locked .
"Why did you lock my door but forget to open before you left ?" He asked me  .
"When did I say I was in your room and why would be in your room in the first place ?" I asked him .
"I'm going to see if my door is open ," I said as went to my door.

Luke followed me to my door and it was open , surprisingly .
"So , why is your door -
Luke cut me off and asked me , "Why is all my stuff here ?"
"Luke , look at this ," I said.
It was a message that read

Hi sweetie , you would find Luke 's stuff in here because me and his parents both decided for you two to bond and settle your differences .

Love you bye
Luke parents and mine

I couldn't believe my eyes . I have to sleep in the same room as Luke for the whole summer .
PS -Sweetie , Bella and Ariel are not coming I lied but I still love you .

Anger and sadness filled inside of me .
I went to my bed and fell on top of it and took a pillow and screamed into it .

COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE .

-----------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Why did their parents do that to them ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl