Apologies

****Luke****

"Look Luke , if you came here to argue with me then it's best if you just leave," She said breaking the silence .
"That's not why I am here ," I said.
"Then why are you here ?" Jessica asked me

I couldn't find the right words to tell her why I came here . My brain and my mouth debated against each other for a while and Jessica couldn't take it anymore .

"Luke , your wasting my time ," She said  impatiently.
"I uh , I came here because I -uh I - uh -
I said stuttering but I was cut off by Jessica saying , "Luke -
But I cut her off and said , "I came here to tell you why you keep making me seem as the bad guy in my family just because I don't treat you right ".

"That's what you really wanted to tell me ," She said with sarcasm in her voice .
"Luke -
I cut her off and said , "Tell me why ".
"It's obvious this is going to create an argument  ," She said and I knew she was right. 

"Just tell me ," I said.
"I don't know why and its not my problem ," She said.
"It is your problem  because it is my  whole  family that is talking  about you ," I said taking a few steps toward her .

She took a few steps back and said "I am not the one who keeps telling your siblings  about how badly you treat me . They ask me so it's not my  fault ".
"It is your fault now my whole family is against me ," I said. 
" -

I cut her off by saying "I know you are friends with my brother and sister but that doesn't mean that every time I see you I have to treat you properly,"  I said walking towards her .
"Would it really make you happy if I quit then you can go back to treat your assistant's badly . Would that make you happy ," She said backing up into a wall .

I got her where I wanted her to be . I smirked and said , " My family still won't leave me alone . I will still be  seeing you with Sophie and Xavier and with my parents ".

"I don't know what else you want me to do , okay . I can't just leave the country ," She said.

I put my hands above her head and trapped her between my body and the wall .
"Luke , move ," She said. 
"Nope " I said popping  the p .

"Luke ," She said as I watched her struggle to get out and I started laughing . She started hitting my chest which didn't hurt at all because she has tiny hands and they are not strong enough .

I just keep laughing . After I was done , I saw her head was down . I pulled up her head and saw she was crying .
Ughh ! Stupid Luke .  You had to make her cry . My self conscience said scolded me .

"Jessica  , I didnt mean to make you cry . It was just fun to see you  get out this tiny space ," I said . I hated being weak around her sometimes , especially when she crys .
I moved away from her and headed to her door and she said "Wait , Luke I didn't mean to make your family give you a lecture all the time on how to treat  ladies properly . I'm sorry ".

I went to where she was and lifted her chin and said to her while she was looking into my eyes and said "It's  okay . Just know I didn't mean to make you cry ".
"It's okay , I am not really use to those kind of situations so I started to cry . I didn't mean to make you -

I cut her of by doing the stupidest thing ever that my  brain  told me exactly not to do . I kissed her , my mouth betrayed my brain .

I pulled away but she pulled me back and kissed me .

-------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Was it good they talked things out even though most of it was them arguing ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl