Chapter:28

"I need you to go into town to get more barbed wire and posts. Before you do we're going to take the old fence out and count how many posts we already have." Bucky may be dating me, but he's still my employer and I still have to take orders from him.

All morning long I was pulling up fence posts and rolling barbed wire up. Once I was done I got the flatbed and went to get what was needed.

'Can you pick up some feed?' Bucky texted. I sent him a picture of the full bed. Then continued home. I drove across the cattle guard and over where I have to start fencing.

The sun was bright and the day was hot. I took my shirt off and threw it in the cab. Then got back to work. It was too hot for me not to drink anything.

I grabbed my water bottle out of the cab and downed part of it.

Bucky's POV
"Buck will you take Ali more water she came in and got a bottle then left." Mom asked me as I came into the office.

"Yeah. How many bottles?" I asked. "I'd take more than two." She told me. I nodded and went out. I followed the fence. I was a few feet from the truck when I saw her.

She was hot and sweat was dripping from her body as she finished a section. I walked closer. She saw me and stood up. "Brought you some more water." I told her handing her a bottle.

She opened it and drank almost half. "Easy Angel don't want you sick." She twisted the cap back on.

Ali's POV
I set the bottle on the flatbed and got back to work. He set the other in the truck. "Let me know when you run out of water." He said picking up a few posts.

I nodded and continued with my work. I watched as he walked off. He looks so good from where I'm at. Night fall came quicker than I thought. I just turned the headlights on and continued into the night.

I yawned and continued. My phone buzzed. 'Are you still working?' Bucky texted.
'Not tired.'

A few minutes later headlights flashed across the pasture. A truck stopped in front of me. "It's after one in the morning." Bucky told me as he walked over to me.

He cut the lights on the flatbed truck and took me to his truck. I fell asleep once he got in.

I woke up to an alarm. It was turned off quickly. My arm was rubbed and my forehead was kissed. I rolled over and put a pillow over my head.

"Get to work when your up and awake." Bucky told me. I went back to sleep for a few more minutes. When I woke up I checked the time. Nine am.

He gets up at five thirty in the morning to start work in the summer. I got out of bed and pulled my jeans on. Then went out to work.

I had plenty of water when I got there. The rest of the posts were gone and a roll of barbed wire. I'm guessing my boyfriend got them. I continued to work until I finished a roll.

I looked up and saw I was in the pasture behind his house. I got another roll and finished the rest. When I was done it was ten at night. I loaded everything up and took it to the barn.

Then went to my house. I got a shower and crawled into bed. Rusty curled up by my feet. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

Rusty jumped off the bed and started barking

Rusty jumped off the bed and started barking. I threw a pillow at the door and groaned. "Is that any way to greet your favorite person?" I jumped out of bed and into his arms.

"Good morning Angel." "Morning." I told him. He kissed me and it turned heated. I could wake up like this every Saturday. He got up on my bed and we were down to underwear in less than ten minutes.

Both of us broke apart panting. "Your so beautiful." He told me. I giggled as he ran his hands along my body. "I made you breakfast." He said. I jumped out of bed and grabbed his shirt.

"Oh come on. I mention food and I don't get any further?" I giggled and got me a plate of food as he came into the kitchen. I gave him a bite and he stopped complaining.

"I'll fix your favorite food today if you take me to get it then filet it." I told him. He smirked and kissed me. "Definitely. Because I love to it when you fix my favorite foods."