Chapter:33

I went through the two dress entries and the more plain dress won. Again Horses113 won the dress and Gymnasticsisbae won for the groom! Is the picture above what you were talking about?

I was sitting in the office with Maggie and Hedli. "So what color bridesmaid dresses were you going for?" Maggie asked. "How about rust red?" I asked.

"How long?" She asked. Currently she was browsing Azazie for dresses. "Length?" "How about knee?" Hedli asked. Maggie showed me a picture of the dress. Throw denim with it and boots it will work well.

"Ok how about the cake?" "Still going over that with him

"Ok how about the cake?" "Still going over that with him." He came into the office and stood behind me. "So how far have you gotten?" He asked. "Bridesmaid dresses." I said looking up at him.

"Well I thought we were going to do a camo cake." He told me. "But it has to have white." I told him. "You can have half white while the other half is camo."

"Love it

"Love it." I told him. He kissed me and went into his dad's office. "So the cake it chosen and the bridesmaid dresses are picked....." "What about the maid of honor?" Hedli asked.

"Chocolate colored in the same dress." I said. "Nice." So that was that. The dresses were picked out and all I had to do was pick mine.

All of us were wearing boots for the wedding. Then we're coming back here for the reception. Once thanksgiving was over Bucky quickly got in touch with a contractor and started adding on to the living room.

Now family gatherings can be held at his place. The living room is now twice as big as it was before. The couches were going to be moved out of the way and tables were going to be set up on the hardwood.

"So when are we going dress shopping?" Maggie asked. "I've got an appointment tomorrow." I told her. She let me go. I went over to my house and finished packing my clothes.

The furniture can be left for a future family member to live in later. I put the last box in my truck and put my rodeo buckles in the front seat.

I drove over to Bucky and now mine's house. Then took the boxes inside. Rusty followed me into the bedroom. I set the clothes on the bed and the box full of my buckles on the kitchen bar.

I cleaned the floors up after the addition was finished yesterday. The electrician came earlier to check the power. It took us less time to get a building permit than to build it.

It was on New Years Eve. Today is the sixth of December. I plopped down on the couch just before Bucky came in. "I heard your going to be gone tomorrow." He said leaning over the couch closest to the tv.

I nodded. "I hope you have fun." After church this morning and going over wedding plans I'm exhausted. I got up and went to get a shower. He fixed us supper while I did.

I stepped out and put a pair of underwear on. I got one of his shirts and pulled it over my head. "I love it when you wear my clothes." He told me wrapping his arms around me.

I was put in a dressing room and given dresses Maggie and Hedli thought looked cute on me

I was put in a dressing room and given dresses Maggie and Hedli thought looked cute on me. Non of them were for me. I stepped out and went to look for myself.

Something plain and simple but still have bling and a little flare. Bailie got to go with Hedli today while Wyatt stayed with Colt. She came up to me and pulled me to a dress she found.

"This one ant Ali." She said pointing. I took it off the rack to look at it. It was beautiful. Not to princessey or to bland, the belt on it added the flare needed. "Go tell your mommy and Nana that I'm trying one on ok?" She ran back over to them.

I went to the dressing room to try it on. I didn't even check the size on it. It was a perfect fit. I walked out to show them. They were speechless. "Wow that's beautiful on you." I twirled around.

"Bailie showed it to me." I told them. They loved it and so did I.

I got the dress and Maggie said she'd hide it at her house until the wedding

I got the dress and Maggie said she'd hide it at her house until the wedding. We went back to the ranch and did pretty much nothing. The cake was ordered and the dresses were on their way.

I went on Pinterest and found ideas that will keep Bucky and his two brothers busy and could be reused. "Hey Angel what are you doing?" Bucky asked coming into the living room.

"Decor ideas for the wedding." I told him. He leaned over the back of the couch looking at what I found. "I think my brothers and I could pull it off by our wedding." He told me kissing my temple.