Chapter:23

Once we got to the ranch he picked me up out of the truck and carried me into his house. He trailed kisses down my face and neck as he leaned me against the wall.

I moaned causing him to become a little rougher in kissing me. Finally he went back to my mouth and slid his tongue in. My whole body heat up. I untucked his shirt and unbuttoned it.

He got the message and took mine off. Then I undid his belt. He growled low in his throat as he felt it loosen. He took his jeans off and slipped mine off. Leaving us only in our underwear.

He took me over to the bed and laid me down. Guess this is my early Christmas present. I felt something press against my thigh. He moved a bit taking it with him.

"I don't want to do it now." He said getting off me and going into the bathroom. I got off the bed and followed. He leaned against the sink looking at himself in the mirror.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Buck I don't expect you to until we're both ready." I laid my head on his muscular back. "I. It's just I've never felt this way about anyone in my life."

I lifted my head. "Same here." I told him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. "I just don't want to hurt you." He said before kissing me passionately.

That started a whole nother round. This time I was on top of him. "Never before you have I had any part of my body do this." He told me. I giggled. He pulled me closer to his body.

"We may need to get some sleep before tomorrow." He said. I slid off him snuggling up to his right side. He put his arm around me holding my hip.

I got up before he did

I got up before he did. Everything that happened last night filled my mind. I kept my head on his chest tracing his abs. Even though they didn't go all the way down he still had a great body.

Then I traced his waistband on his underwear. He groaned and shifted. Ooh this is fun. "Ali." He mumbled. I kissed the right side of his chest making him tighten his grip on me. I looked up at him. He was so cute sleeping even with a little stubble on his face.

"Buck." I got up and sat on his hips straddling him. His hands moved to my thighs.

Bucky's POV
After what she did to me last night I knew she was the one for me. All my buddies use to make fun of how I could never get one and now they won't believe I'd get one with this girl.

I heard her call my name then felt weight on my hip. She's causing it again. I don't mind that she is its just hard to get rid of it once I got it.

Then I felt weight on my chest. She's going to drive me crazy.

Ali's POV
I kissed his cheek. He stirred more. I continued to kiss him. Finally he wrapped his arms around me then rolled over. Putting all his weight on his arms.

"Your the best way to wake up to." He said kissing me. He was the best way to wake up. "Do you think we should go over?" I asked.

"Let them call us." He he said. Then kissed my jaw. I closed my eyes letting him kiss where he wanted. I was picked up and carried into the bathroom.

He used one hand to remove his underwear while the other one held me up. He set me on the counter next to the sink and got in the shower. Obviously doesn't want me out of his sight yet.

Bright side of it he was so quick to get in I saw nothing lower than his hips. "May I have a towel Angel?" He asked after turning the shower off.

I got off the counter and got the towel. He kissed my forehead and got the towel. I leaned against the counter waiting for him to come out. Not the first time we've been like this and I bet it won't be the last.

He stepped out with the towel around his waist. I got my own towel and got in. When I was done I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I stepped out and went into the bedroom.

He was just pulling his boxers over his butt. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"When did you come out?" He asked. "Just as you were finishing pulling your underwear on." He turned around and kissed me. "So you didn't see much?"

"I saw enough for now." He kissed me again. "That's all your going to see for now." He told me. I tried not to lick my lips, but he made it so tempting.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me. The towel loosened. "What would happen if that fell?" He asked me teasingly. "You better not or else I'll tell your parents about your little escapade."

He smirked and pulled it tighter on me. "I wouldn't want that now would I." I kissed him and grabbed my clothes. He went into his closet to get a pair of jeans and a shirt.

I quickly changed into my clothes and was ready before he was. His phone rang. "That would be them asking if we're ready." Timed perfectly.

Hey only a chapter today

Because I had to get everything ready for tomorrow. My dad had to help me with agg paperwork for me to join. I'm in Intro agg for freshmen and other classmen. One thing I did read but didn't exactly understand was agg shop. So I'm signed up for that. Yay! 😶