Chapter 2: Admit It

Fionna's POV

I groan and sluggishly opened my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Cake said screaming on the top of her lungs.

"Oh Cake!" I said while hugging her.

"Okay! Okay! Here have some b-Fast!" She said and placed a tray of bacon pancakes with a birthday candle on top on my lap.

"Wish I can stay but I have to go help Prince Gumball for your party!" she said stretching down the ladder and heading outside.

I looked at my food and started to eat.

I'm so excited! I can't wait!

*munch! munch!*

Finished!

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, changed into a red top with denim shorts and headed outside.

I don't want them to do everything for me so I thought of helping them with my party!

~when I got there~

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Cake said.

"I appreciate you guys doing this all for me but I can't just stand here and do nothing." I said calmly

"So I thought I should help!" I continued.

"Oh babycakes! When it comes to birthday parties you've gotta let people do it for you! You can't just always help and save them and let them do nothing in return!" Cake said gently

"Okay, Cake." I said

Gumball came in and looked at me, Cake then me.

"Why hello there ,Fionna!" He said ,smiling.

"Hey,PG! Thanks for setting up the
Party for me by the way!" I said

"No problem! You've saved me a million times so it's the least I can do for you!" He said

Cake walked up to me, stretched up to my ear and said...
"Tell Gumball he's HAWT!!"

"WHAT?! NO!" I whispered to her back

"GUYS LIKE TO HEAR THEIR HAWT!! She said.

Gumball looked at me then laughed.

I blushed in embarrassment. Oh well!

" I better be going then!" I told them

"Okay! Take care!" Cake said goin back to work

"Yes...um..Ok!" PG said ,awkwardly

"Oh and Happy Birthday Fionna!" He said after that.

I walked out of the castle and Candy people came to me to greet me a happy birthday. This brought a smile to my face but I kind of feel like something's missing and that I need to make up with someone.

I gave it a really hard thought then it suddenly hit me... MARSHALL! But why?

I walked towards Marshall's house and as I walked Princes and Local residents greeted me a happy birthday. It took me longer than I would usually take to get there but the smile on my face was still there.

I knocked on Marshall's door. "Marshall?! You there?! It's Fi!" I kept saying while knocking.

The door was opened to find Marshall and as I saw him I hug attacked him. "Marshall, I'm so sorry! I thought about it long and hard last night and I realized that I...". He hugged me tight.
"That you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"No, I can't say it!". I shook my head.
"Tell me!" He demanded, shaking me.
He pinned me to a wall.
"Admit it, You're in love with me!" He said, smirking.
I blushed like MAD! He smirked.
"N-No, I-I d-don't!" I stammered
He leaned closer as our noses touched.

He sighed, making me shiver.
"You sure?" He whispered to my ear.
"I-I-I don't kn-know" I replied

He hugged me. I hugged him tight.
At that time...I felt safe, warm, comfortable and that I never want to leave his side! But..was this another one of Marshall's jokes? I kind of felt sad when I thought of that..

"M-Marshall" I whispered as I felt a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Yeah, Fi?" He whispered back.
"D-Don't leave me.." I whispered as closing my eyes to stop myself from crying.
"Don't worry, I won't" He said, hugging me even tighter.

Then I suddenly remembered about my party!
"OH MY GLOB! MY PARTY!" I shouted as I letted go of him.

He chuckled.

"Sorry, Marshall, but I have to go! Cake still has to dress me and stuff!" I said walking towards the door in a hurry.

"Happy Birthday, Fi" He sang
I smiled and walked off.
Thinking...
Do I really like him? Does he like me?
And what if he doesn't? It would probably just end up like FP and I now...
Different thought kept popping up my head but they were all about Marshall.

I sighed and walked in to the tree house.

Cake appeared in front of me and said,
"FI!! WHERE THE GLOB HAVE YOU BEEN?! ITS ALMOST PARTY TIME AND YOU'RE STILL NOT READY!! COME ON!!" She grabbed my arm and stretched us upstairs.
She told me to take another bath. "Again?!" I moaned. "You gotta smell nice! Now, Go!" She replied as she got my stuff ready.

After a few minutes I got out and I slipped on my dress and wore my shoes.
Cake brushed my hair and said, "Fi, your hair grew long again... Can I please trim it up to your waist?"
I didn't really care so I shrugged and nodded.
She started cutting her way out of my hair and she finished.
I looked at myself in the mirror, I look pretty good!
"Make up?" She asked
I hate make up but she did make this dress and help PG make this all happen so...
I sighed. "Okay but make it look natural!"
She jumped for joy and nodded. "I've got this, hon"

She finished and I looked at myself in the mirror again.

OH MY GLOB!! IM BEAUTIFUL!! AND ITS ALL THANKS TO CAKE!!
I hugged my sis. "Thanks for everything, Cake!" I felt like I was about to cry then she said, "Now, don't cry! I worked pretty hard on that!" She said, winking. I gave her a smile and walked towards the door. "Ooo! Almost forgot!" She said as she grabbed my bunny headband and put it on my head.

I giggled and we were stretched out of the house.
I looked at Cake and said,
"WHAT TIME IS IT?"
She laughed and we both said,
"PARTY TIME!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Thanks to all reads and votes!
( ; U ; )

I LOVE U ALL!!

THANK YOU!!!