Chapter 33: Hero

Fionna's POV

"Hey, what was that for?!!" he screamed, gingerly touching the parts of his face with his hands. I rolled my eyes at him, "Baby."
Then took his hand and ran for the exit, but I was too slow (glob it!). The toad guards were now guarding all the exits. Agh glob it. "I kinda like this." I heard Marshall say but then understood when he looked at our intertwined hands with that signature smirk he always makes.

"Marshall!!" I yelled, there's no time for this! He blew some hair away from his face and puts his fists on his hips, puffing out his chest proudly. "Don't worry, babe." He winks. "I've got this." Then turns into a colossal bat, making the whole entire church collapse, and picked me up to place me on his shoulder.

I took out my sword but then stopped. These people didn't know anything, they didn't understand and have only mistaken us as their long lost rulers who they have missed so much with their whole entire hearts! And it was Marshall's fault for going with it. They're not even trying to kill us, they just want us to stay. "Marshall," He chuckled, "Gonna do something heroic again, I see." Then returned back to his usual form, the cheeky vampire he is. I raised my arms in the air to show defeat and no harm so that the toads would all be calms. "TOAD PEOPLE!!" I shouted so that they listen.

Marshall's POV
(A/N haven't done Marshall's POV for a while -v-")

"TOAD PEOPLE!!" She yelled to get their attention. I chuckled. Fionna, always doing these types of things. "Look, we're sorry but..." she continued. Funny, how every time she does these hero shiz, laugh, smile, cry, and all that other junk she does, I feel like I could feel my heart beat again once more. It makes me...uncomfortable.

"But then who will be our king and queen?" someone said then made the whole audience chatter. "We can help find your king and queen!" Fionna said (without thinking, I bet). "Fionna, what if they're dead?" I told her. I don't wanna be a part of this, I'm exhausted. "C'mon, Marshall!! We've got to! I mean you did trick them after all. And it's my duty to help each and every one that is in need!" There she goes again. All hero-like and fired up. "Whatever. Just don't start talking about the boom-boom baby story again."

-

"So they're immortal?" Fionna asked some chef toad. "Yes, our king and queen are immortal! And can heal quickly when injured. But we have lost them ever since they went on a trip to the upper world." The chef points up, telling us where the upper world is. "You mean, Aaa?" Fi corrected. "If that is what that place is called then yes."
"But where in Aaa?"
"They said that they needed to speak with the Leaf Kingdom. To talk about how our Kingdom needs and theirs. But then never returned."
"Leaf Kingdom?! I know the Leaf Kingdom!!" Fionna jumped excitedly. "My friend lives there! Alright, I'll go to the Leaf Kingdom then ask him!"
Hold it what? Him?!

~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Haha sorry for not updating (again...)
But I'm gonna publish another chapter tomorrow so no worries!

Also, what other ships do you ship other than fiolee? (Can be from any fandom.)

PS. Have I asked that question already? ^
PPS. I forgot what PS means.