Chapter 39: Pink Girly Panties

Author's Note: (PLEASE READ. Even if it looks long...*^* please)

I love you, guys and thanks for everything

~~~~~~~~~~

Fionna's POV

"Marshall, what about the toad quest? Wait, why did you even say we're a couple?!" I showed him my ready fist.
"This fist here is ready to punch your buns."
Shoot. Now, he's going to think of something bad and make my words in a jumble.

Marshall smiled, showing his fangs. Not a smirk but a smile. "You better get ready for the Best Couple Games! We won't lose to those wads. We can't show them we're weak."
He's right, we CAN'T lose to them. I patted my arm and hushed it. "Shh, save your strength for later." I whispered to my arm.

"So what about the toad quest?" I asked him. "Um, that quest can wait, I guess. I dunno." I made my cheeks puff up, "Mm...Kay!!".

-

Marshall's POV

Fi said that we should go to Gumball's castle. I'm not really sure that it was a good idea after the necklace throwing scene that happened earlier. I'm just making myself sick, again.

But I was already on my way there with Fionna on my back. "So, what do you think the couple games are?" She asked.

I gave a short laugh. "It's a competition that probably involves kissing." I joked. "No, man. I can't do that!" I snickered at her reaction. Her reactions are really enjoyable to watch. "Little Fi can't do it?" I teased.

She pinched my ears. I gasped and held my breath. That was my sensitive spot. "Of course I can, Marshall Lee. Just not...you." What was that supposed to mean. That I'm not good enough to kiss? Well, then. I'll prove to her at the Couple Games how good I am at kissing.

-

We got to the wad's castle and Fi asked one of the peppermint maids to tell Gumwad that we're here.

We saw Gumball come running. And it was so obvious. His hair was messy and his princey clothes were all wrinkly and not buttoned right. And he smells too! I feel so sorry for my little vamp nose.

"Woah, Gumball. Have you been exercising?" Fi suddenly asked. I facepalmed at her question. "Fionna!" I whisper-shouted. "Um, yes. E-exercising..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"So where's Caz? She sleeping?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes, she is. P-please wait here. I must get changed." I laughed as he ran off. I put my arm around Fionna and flicked her on the nose. "Idiot, you didn't know what you were saying." She scrunched up her nose and cutely glared at me then pinched my nose hard. Ow. "Well, you're a dork!" She laughed.

-

Gumball and Caz finally came. They both looked like they just had a shower and their clothes were all nice.

"Took you guys long enough!" Fi yelled at them. Caz patted Fi's head. "Can't wait till I see you do it." I heard her say.
What does she mean. What the lumping lump does she mean.

I scratched my head, confused. "Don't worry, Marshall, you'll find out." That crazy witch winked.

"Well? LETS BEGIN THE BEST COUPLE GAMES!!"

Peppermint maids were everywhere, (I guess Gumball made clones) getting the obstacle courses ready.

"First thing's first, the dress up challenge! Couples have to try and wear the best matching or cute outfits. Each couple gets 5 minutes to find and dress into their clothes. Time starts now!!" Peppermint announced.

I watched as Caz dashed away with Gumball. I looked at Fi who was tugging my arm, "Are we gonna go or what?!"

"Oops, sorry. Let's go!"

-

We searched for clothes but all we could find in this castle are royal junk. I didn't want to wear them and so didn't Fi, but we had to.

As much as it hurts, we still wore them. I forced Fionna to go to the bathroom to wear her gigantic white dress and I wore my tux. So then we look like wedding people. Smart, aye? My idea.

I didn't get time to look how Fi looked coz we only had five minutes. And I'm sure putting on that big dress of hers was hard. I'm not allowed to fly in this competition so we ran.

Fionna even kept asking me to let her give me a piggyback ride because I was THAT slow. No way in hell I would ever.

We ran as fast as we could and we made it. There were no sign of the 'Cazball' team yet. We ran to Peppermint maid. "Hey, did we win?" Fi asked. Peppermint maid nodded. "You won on being first but both couples have to be judged by their outfits by our judges."

At least we got three points for being first. So we waited for the team Cazball.

And by the time they got here, guess what they were wearing? Got no idea? Okay.

They were wearing those kinky outfits. Caz wore a corset with ripped stockings and a choker and Gumball had a lose neck tie for business peeps over his bare chest.

HE WORE PINK GIRLY PANTIES.

~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Hi guys! Thank you for reading and voting. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been watching a lot of dramas and other series like the legend of korra XD.

Cya in the next chapter :)