Chapter 34: Leaf Prince or Leaf Princess?

Marshall's POV

Okay, so it's a him.

And literally, while I'm carrying her, taking her to this Leaf Prince, all I hear is: gentle, sweet, kind and all that nice shiz you would want your boyfriend to be.

Not that I'm jealous, of course. Just worried that he might not be as nice as Fi says he is, that's all.

"And he loves animals and every existing plant! He even talks to them!!" Fi added.
"Mhm.." I replied, like for the billionth time already.

I saw the Leaf Kingdom ahead of us. It was easy to spot since it was very green and flowery. My plan was to go as slowly as possible and pretend that I'm hurt, but was ruined when Fi spotted it. "THERE IT IS!!" She screamed near my ear (since I was giving her a piggy back). Sighing, I flew there in a jiffy.

I landed on the brick-patterned pavement. Fionna jumped off my back as I observed the place. This place is way too lively for me.
I mean, flowers, trees, GREEN. They're all alive not one single dead or dry!

"Okay, so where's this Leaf Prince you were talking about?" I asked her lamely. "Let's check The Garden! He usually hangs out there. Well, used to...I'm sure he still does. Haha!" I shrugged, "Lead the way."

We wondered around the Leaf Kingdom. Her, attracting attention and making large crowds as I scared them off. "We're here!" I looked up and read the huge sign that made the entering and exiting for the garden, "The Garden". In metal with patterns around it. "Leaf Prince!!" I heard then quickly followed.

When I got there, I saw Fionna talking to some girl watering the plants. Her hair was leafy and green, cut like into a boy's but girl version, her body looked a bit thin and her shoulders weren't that huge, her crown was like a long bendy brown stem of a plant, wrapped around her head with a gem held in it as well.

"Marshall, meet Leaf Prince."

Prince?!!

"Hehe, Hi!" Leaf Prince greeted, waving.

"Are you sure it's Leaf Prince or Leaf Princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Hehe yays! Did an update and have kept my promise XD

Anyways cya!