Chapter 7: The Labyrinth

Marshall's POV

I flew to her as fast as I can and when I got there, I saw her sitting up, rubbing her head.

"Fi, Why'd you scream?" I flew close to her. "I think I slipped" She kept rubbing her head.

I laughed. "Heh." I patted her head when she stopped rubbing it. Her cheeks turned light red again.

I chuckled and picked her up.

"Come on. Don't want bunny to slip and bump her head again!" I teased.

She pouted and giggled.

We entered the labyrinth.

We were silent.

I sighed.

"Fionna, promise me."

I gripped her hand.

"What?" She blushed.

I gripped her hand tighter.

"To never leave my sight." I was serious. I looked into her eyes that are crystal blue and full of life with my black orb ones.

She nodded, knowing that I was serious.

I knew that it's going to be dangerous for her from there- WHAT WHY DO I SOUND LIKE SOME OVER PROTECTIVE PARENT OR SOMETHIN?! Well..Cake is gonna kill me..if I don't bring her back all in one piece..

"COME ON, MARSH!!" She tugged my sleeve. "Okay Okay!"

I floated next to her as we held hands.

I kinda liked this..Her hand was warm and as my hand, cold, absorbs all the warmth. It felt..nice and I didn't want to let go.

~**~

After a while of fighting all sorts or monsters and shiz we're finally getting close to the boss fight.

"Marshall, Who are we gonna fight next?!" She asked excitedly.

"The Boss!" I answered. We weren't holding each other's hands anymore but I'm pretty cool with it.

"MATH!!" She said as she was getting all pumped up.

Fionna's POV

I was walking just behind Marshall. When we were holding hands..I felt safe and never wanting to let go..Now that we're not..I feel..lonely.

I walked closer to him but still behind him. I didn't know what I was doing! My hand started to reach for his hand that was swinging back and forth.

I felt his face turn to me as I blushed and stopped what I was doing.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. I blushed. "You scared?" He smirked. "NO!!" I shouted, still blushing.

"What was I doing..Why did I try to grab his hand? He grabbed my hand..does that mean he..NO! I'm sure he thinks we're only friends..And we can't cuz we're only best buzzums!" I thought. Weird questions keep popping up in my mind! GAH!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!! I'M THE HEROINE OF AAA!! I CANT THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS!!

"Hey, we're here!" He whispered to my ear. I looked at the big monster that hasn't noticed us yet. I clenched my fist with a smile and took out my sword.

As Marshall turned into a demon and cracked his knuckles.

I laughed and I asked him,

"What time is it?"

"BOSS FIGHT TIME!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

#THANKYOU #LOVEU