Chapter 22: Tier 15

Fionna's POV

I looked down at my shaking hands that were clasped together on my lap.
I felt myself sweating and heating up.

What's going on? Why am I acting like this?

My whole body was shaking. I bet Caz thinks I'm weird. I gave her a shaky shrug. I wasn't looking up at her but I felt her smirking. I know because Marshall does it all the time. Like, all the time. I mean, I bet the next time he smirks again, his face will freeze and stay like that till he dies. He's immortal so he won't die, which means he'll stay with an ugly smirking face forever! "Fi fi!" I looked up at Caz next to me, "Y-yeah?" How'd she get there?!

"You've been silent for like a while now." She said with a 'seriously?' look on her face. "Heh heh sorry! I was um..daydreaming?" She smirked again,"About Marshall lumping Lee lumping Abadeer lumping-" I covered her mouth with my hands. "Language!" She took my hands off of her mouth. "Is English."

-

The room got brighter and my eye lids felt heavy. Was it morning already? I looked at Caz who was now playing a game on Beemo and didn't even look a teeny bit tired.
How?

Caz and I have been chatting and been playing video games all night with Beemo. I bet Beemo's tired too. I didn't want to leave Caz playing a game by herself and I wanted to give her company. It was still awesome-sauce talking to her. "Fi! Are you tired?" I shook my head, smiling. "Geez, Fionna. How many times are going to fight? Go to sleep, I'm fine." Caz smiled.

I bet she was testing me. "No!! I'm not tired!!" Caz groaned, she sounded annoyed. "Fionna, I'm serious. Go to sleep." And at that time, I didn't fight back but instead fell asleep.

-

Marshall's POV

What was going on? Why were they so loud? I just wanna sleep peacefully!

I woke up to see who so I can repeatedly hit their heads onto a wall to shut up. One thing you've got to know about me is that you should never ever wake me up.
But when I woke up, I saw Fi only sleeping on the floor (why on the floor?) and Caz playing Beemo. Did I dream about that noise or what? Sighing, I got up and run a hand through my hair.

I observed the room. It was a mess. What the lump did they do last night?!
"Morning" Caz greeted but her eyes were glued to Beemo's screen. "Hey, how long have you been on Beemo?" I groaned. "Since last night." She answered, not looking. "Caz, Beemo might be tired. Get off of that for a sec, geez!" She sighed and put down the controller. "Rest, Beemo. I love you." She whispered to the sleeping bot.

"So what the lump did you and Fionna do last night? It's a mess here!" I cried but not too loud to wake up Cake upstairs and Fi. She shrugged, "Just tier 15." I froze. She's kidding right? "W-what?" I asked, making sure I did not hear what I think I heard.
"T i e r 1 5" She spelled out. "CAZ, STOP JOKING AROUND!!" I shouted. She laughed, "I'm just kidding! Now shut up. I'm going to sleep."

"WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?!" I whisper yelled. "Girl's night." She answered. "What do you mean?"
Caz yawned, "Why? Do you really want to hear about, IT?" I shook my head, "But-" She cut me off, "Then shut up." And slept.

If what she said was ever true, I swear I'd kill myself more than a thousand time or even a billion.

-

I was back in my sweet- cool, awesome, amazing vampire mansion. (Okay, it's a house.) I floated over my couch. "What to do. What to do-" I heard a knock on my door. Meh, I'll get it later. I don't even bother.

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

I groaned and floated over to the door. I'm gonna let this person knock a few times.

Knock Knock

Knock "Marshall, you there?"

Simone?

I opened my door to check if it was really her. It is. "Marshall! What took you so long to open the door? Someone in there?" She wagged her eyebrows at me, "What? Aren't you going to let me in?" I nodded, "Yeah..." I stepped to my right to let her in and waited till I can shut the door. "Why're you here, Simone?" Simone smiled then looked down. She looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked, floating to her.

"I'm so confused, Marshall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and love ya!

What would you do/say if you see a vampire in real life?