Chapter 15: I Trust You

Fionna's POV

I called Gumball with the device he gave Cake and I when we were on a tart mission.
A hologram of his face appeared.
"Greetings, Fionna!"
"Hey, Gumball!" I smiled and waved at the moving hologram.
"So! How's your mission?" "Good! We finished it actually."
"Well done, Fionna! Lord Monochromicorn will be there in a short time." "Thanks!"
I ended the call and looked back at the plant that was in Marsh's hand.

"So, what's it do again?" Marsh asked, raising the plant.
"I think he said it was supposed to make someone fall in love and junk."
"Great! Lets try it on you!!" I looked at Marsh with a shocked face. "What?!"
"Lets try it on you!!" "NO WAY, MAN!"
I said, taking a step back from him.
"Come oooonnn! or is it that-you don't need it and it's because...."
I looked at him with a questioned look.
"Because?"
He smirked (this can't be good. He's smirking.) "Because you're already in love with me!!" Knew it. I slapped my forehead. "No. And-"
I got cut off by a loud whoosh. Again. Lord M!! With Cake?!
His hooves tapped on the ground. I'm guessing he's saying, get on.
I ran up to Lord M's back and gave Cake a hug. "Oh Cake! I missed you so much!!" I was swelling up with tears as Cake hugged me back tightly. "Oh Baby, I missed you too! Sorry for not saying a proper good-bye. One of my kids got sick!!"
I shook my head, telling her that it was okay and by the time we pulled away, we were already in the clouds.

~*~

Marshall and I got off and made our way to PG's lab. "I'll give it to gumwad." Marshall said as he took the plant from my hands. "What? No, I'll give it to him!" As I took the plant from him, he took it back and when I was giving it another shot, he wouldn't let go!! "Gah! C'mon, Marsh!! PG's waiting"
"Why can't you just let me give it to him? Don't you trust me?"
After his question, I felt his gaze burning into me. He looked mad, sad and annoyed at the same time.
I gave in and let go of the pot.
"I trust you."
I sighed as he smiled- a real smile and not a smirk which made him look more attractive. But then he pinched my cheek with his free hand which ruined the attractiveness that there was all over him earlier. But the smile still pasted on his face.

"That's my good little girl."

~*~

Marshall's POV

I entered the lab with the pot wrapped in my right arm.
I made my way to Gumwad who was in his lab coat and seemed like he didn't hear the door shutting.
Guess what I'm planning on doing?
An evil grin spreads on my face and gently put the pot down on a counter.
Putting on my best demonic face, I checked if Gumbutt turned around.
Still stuck in his science-y shiz. My evil grin grew wider.

In...

3...

2...

1...

"BLEAURRGGGHH!!!!!"
Gumwad jumped and turned around then gave the most loudest and most feminine scream. Better than the screams in those horror movies. And by better I mean worse.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
I covered my ears quickly cause I had vampire ears and they're really sensitive. I laughed as he was still screaming. He might've already beaten the Aaa records!
The door slammed open and Fionna came dashing towards Gumwad.
Shiz.
"Oh my glob!! PG are you okay?!" I scoffed as she asked her lil wad prince.
I ignored the two idiots and shrugged.
Wad then gave me one of those glares that I find funny cause I never take them seriously. I snickered. "MARSHALL LEE!!" Fionna and Gumwad said in unison. I laughed but it soon ended when I heard Fi say, "I knew I couldn't trust you." I felt myself go stiff and my chest tighten.
"Sorry, couldn't help myself!" I laughed, taking the plant from the counter. I handed it to Gumwad and Fi just gave a disappointed look. Why she lookin at me like that? I gave him the plant! Geez.

Gumball did some shiz on the plant that I don't even wanna know coz just by hearing or looking at it, will send me to an eternal slumber. I floated next to Fi and tried to start a conversation by taking her hat. She didn't say anything and just crossed her arms. I gave a small pout. I poked her cheeks repeatedly. Still didn't budge. "Fi, you're such a loser." I have her a bored look. "Hm..." I hummed and looked at bunny. I smirked. I floated closer to her, making her shiver. I floated closer and put my face close to her neck. I breathed on her neck then revealed my fangs. I felt her shaking and that's when I knew it was gonna happen. "MARSHALL LEEEE ABADEEEERRR" She screams then gave me painful slap. Yep, as expected.
I laughed at her reaction, but just when I was about to say something, Gumwad was already finished.