Chapter 17: Help

Marshall's POV

"What?" Fionna blinked in confusion.

Where did that come from?

How did that slip come from my mouth and how did it even get in it?

I don't know myself so I just stared at Fi, my mouth half open. You see, I really wanna say something but nothing came out...

"Jealous of what, Marshall?" she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Fi, I-"

"Fionna! Please hurry!" I turned my head towards a certain pink prince, walking to Fi and talking to her...and grabbing her hand and...TAKING HER AWAY?! Okay so now I'm just standing like some idiot. Thanks a lot Gumball.

~*~

Fionna's POV

"Sorry about that, Gumball. Marshall's been a real butt jerk, I know. I'll make him sorry later-"

"Fionna, I like you."

.
.
.

I stood up and made my way for the exit until Gumball grabbed my arm and pulled my towards him! "GUMBALL, LET GO!! LIKE SERIOUSLY. IT HURTS!!!"

"Fionna, I know. I'm sorry. I was so blind-"

I slapped Gumball across the face. Ow, sorry but he deserved it. I mean he kept playing with my feelings all these years and he knew I liked him!! He dated princesses in front of my face!

Tears started to stream. Why are my best buds being such jerks lately.

Gumball shook his head and looked real mad. Like real mad. I saw him take a bottle that he uses for science junk full of red juice and shows it to my face. "This was the plant from earlier. Did you remember what the plant did, Fionna?"

"Err...um..." I looked up at the ceiling. Woah. I never noticed how pretty the ceiling looked. "Oh Fionna. You should pay more attention. Well, it makes anyone who drink this, fall in love with the first person that touches them." Um...creepy but cool is all I can say. "Cool. Who you gonna use it on?" I smiled at Gumball who just grinned evilly? Why, what's wrong. Oh wait. Ohhhhhh. I'm the 'who'. Oh. Well, I got my answer.

Gumball came closer to me and I felt him put his hand over my cheek. Then he pushes me onto a fancy metal couch that traps my arms and legs and keeps my mouth open with my head in place. How did that happen so fast. "GUMBALL, PLEASE!! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!!

He shook his head in disapproval and just came closer with the bottle in his hand.

I screamed as loud as I can, hoping that anyone was still there.

I've got like 5 seconds and that juice will be in my mouth. Glob, help me, please!! I know I killed some monsters but they deserved it! Please!

I shut my eyes.

5...
4..
3.
2-

"OW!!" I heard Gumball's shout which kinda ruined my countdown. Relieved though. I saw Marshall panting with a black eye and banana guards lying on the ground. ...how did that all happen in four seconds?!

Marshall helps me get out of the uncomfortable couch. "So am I forgiven?" He smirked and I just nodded. "So where's the bottle of red juice?" I asked, smiling.

"I made Gumwad drink it." He smiled back.
I ran to Gumball who was coughing. "PG, are you ok?!" Forgetting about the whole information earlier, I pat PG's back cause of all the coughing. And instantly his eyes shot up to me and then I remembered about the whole jumbo of the plant.

Help.