Chapter 21: Could You, Maybe?

Fionna's POV

Caz floated over to us.

She puts a hand on Gumball's shoulder, "So-" PG got up, pushing Caz's hand away, "Don't touch me."

"Don't even try to talk to me!" He yelled. "Look, I came to help not to get shouted at by some girly prince like you!" Caz yelled back. Marshall stepped in, "C'mon, it looks like it's about to rain." I looked up at the grey sky. Huh. It did look like it was gonna rain.

Gumball gave Caz one last and long glare then walked off. We were all silent and I sighed, "You guys can chill at our treehouse, if you want" They smiled and started making our way. It was silent. Like really silent. Awkward. I was about to say something when Caz spoke, "What's so wrong about wizards and witches anyway?" Marshall shrugged, "He just doesn't like magic coz he believes science did everything." Caz crossed her arms, "Wad." I giggled.

We entered my beautiful home. "Cake!!" I yelled. Cake stretched down and then brought her bottom half to the floor with her. "FIONNA!!!" She yelled back, "How do you like it now?" She asked in a sassy voice, putting her little paws on her hips. "I just wanted you to meet somebody" I said quietly like a child confessing he's guilty of eating the cookies from the cookie jar. "Oh? Well who's your little friend, baby?" I pulled Caz over, "This is Caz! She's really rad and has cool witch powers!!"

"A WITCH?!!" Cake hissed and pulled me away from Caz. "Stay away from her, baby. I've heard nasty stories about witches." Caz looked annoyed and groaned, "Whatever. They're stories. Not real." I nodded. "Cake, Caz is really nice and cool. She won't hurt us!" Caz made a demonic face. "And how would you know that, Fionna-" Cake scratched Caz's face. "NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT MY BABY!"

Caz changed back touched her face gingerly. "Ow..." She sniffed. Caz looked like she was about to cry. She was teary and all! I looked at Cake who had a guilty expression glued on her face. She stretched her leg over to Caz, bringing her body to unite with it. "Sorry, you scared me. I didn't want my baby hurt." She said sheepishly. Caz have a smile, "It's kay. I get judged a lot so I'm used to it."

Caz puts her hand on Cake's back, "Uh, can I pet you?" Cake was silent for a few seconds then nodded. I turned around to see Marshall teary and his hands over his mouth. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head, shaking. I took his hands off of his mouth, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
What. "What..." Marshall looked like he was about to die of laughter! He was crying and his face looked really weird.

Cake came over and scratched his face repeatedly."Oops, I got a little carried away there." She said. "Cake." I laughed.

-

We played and talked all night.

"So, how are we gonna get Gum to stop running away from me every time I try and talk to him?" Caz asked me. Marshall fell asleep ever since we re-watched Heat Signature. "I, uh, don't really know...But I think I know what sort of girl PG likes." Because he used to date and talk about girls in front of me.

"Well? Spit it, girl!" I giggled. "Prince Gumball is into cute and elegant types. Princess types if you know what I mean. Perfect." I listed. Caz nodded. "Seems easy enough. But he fell for you. No offence, but you're not that elegant..." She paused, "Okay, saying 'No offence' just made it offensive...sorry, I didn't actually mean it, Fi Fi" She gave an awkward laugh.
I laughed. "Yeah, well, I'm not so sure..."

She took a bag of chips then pulled the sides apart to open. "What about Marshall?" She asked, putting chips in her mouth. "What about him?" I asked. She first chewed and swallowed then talked, "What do you think of him?" I looked at Marsh, sleeping under mountains of cushions. "Mm...he's a cool guy, I guess. That's why we're best buzzums!" I really hope Marshall isn't secretly listening coz tomorrow would be so awkward and it would be embarrassing.

"That's all?" Caz asked. "Why? What else did you want to hear?" I asked, tilting my head a little. "I don't know. I thought you were going to say a little more than that."

"Like what?" I said as I took a few chips from her bag. "HEY!!" Caz took her bag away and gave me a glare. "No." I put the chips in my mouth and gave her a wink. "My chips..." She pouted, sighed then plopped another chip into her mouth.
"Could you, maybe, possibly, like Marshall Lee?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh gosh! Cliffhanger! Haha sorry, everyone. Hope you like this chapter! Bai!

What do you think Fionna's response might be?