Chapter 4: That Ugly Thing

Fionna's POV

I woke up, remembering the party last night, I laughed.
I climbed down the ladder, still in my PJs and looked for Cake but only found
Bacon pancakes with a note next to it.

-------------------
Hey ,Fi

I'm gonna be at Lord M's for three months , sorry.
But I left you food and BMO so you're good!
Love u, babycakes and no parties or anything crazy, got it?

-Love Cake
--------------------

I sighed and ate my food.

I guess I've gotta find something to do..
ADVENTURE!!!
I finished eating, climbed up the ladder, get myself cleaned up and rushed out the door.

I was looking for an adventure when I luckily heard a cry of help.

I followed that noise.

I took out my sword and there I saw the Grossest, ugliest, monster I had ever seen and fought in my life.

It looks like a snail but had arms , it was green and slimy, it had white, slimy, bumps all over its skin, and had red eyes.

I tried to go closer to find the person that cried for help but as I tried, I stepped on a stick which made a sound that's loud enough for it to hear.

I saw a lollipop boy and when the snail-like monster turned to face me, I told him to run. He escaped and I was left to deal with the monster.

I used my sword to hit it with all my might.
"HIYA! AGHR! AGH!" As I kept fighting it.
I had slime and scratches all over me!
I tried to slay it but it kept dodging my attacks.
This is unbelievable! It looks like I haven't done a single scratch on him. I tried but it keeps healing.

I kept fighting it.

Marshall's POV

I was on my way to Fi's when I heard Fi's Voice.
"Fi?" I said quietly
I rushed to that noise while holding my umbrella.

There I saw Fi and an ugly looking creature! But whatever it is it's hurting Fi!
Lucky that it was in a shady place or I'd turn to ashes in less than a second while fighting it.
I turned into a demon and started hitting it with all my strength.

"M-Marshall?" I heard her say, weakly.

I kept fighting it but when I finished it off, I saw Fi with her eyes closed, breathing in a repeated pattern.

I took her in my arms and picked her up bridal-style, with the umbrella over us.

"She's so cute" I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Sorry that I haven't been updating for a long time.
Really sorry.

BTW I'm kinda running out of ideas but if you tell me what my fanfic needs ((example. NEED MORE DRAMA!! ROMANCE!! COMEDY!!)) that would really help me out. ^U^
Sorry for the short chapter.
Lazy----> Me
I'll update whenever I have ideas.