Chapter 32: One Big Spit

Fionna's POV

Married?!

"Wait, hold it. What do you mean married?" I asked Marshall. "Well, because they think we're king and queen, they think we need us to get married in both forms, toad and actual."
He shrugged cooly. "But you're the king! You can tell them to cancel it or something, can't you?" I waved my arms around madly.
"Mm...nope! I'm kinda enjoying this whole faking thing." My fists were shaking, really wanting to punch that face of his. "Marshall." I started. "If you don't do something, I swear!!" I showed him my clenched fists. "Or what?" he challenged, getting closer to my face.

My face started to heat up because of the distance between us. "Or what?" he repeated in a whisper. Ugh, he's so irritating. I spat on his 'or what' face and watched him fall down to his knees and cry. "You spat on me?! Really, Fi?!!" I just snorted and laughed at him. What a baby. "Yeah, I'll spit on you again if you don't do something."
He got up while wiping off the spit from his face, "Whatever you say but I can't." I was ready to spit on him once more and so I made it obvious for him that I was getting more of my spit ready. "I'M TELLING YOU, I CAN'T!! YOU SAW HOW BIG THAT TOAD WAS!!" he said as he protected his face with his hands facing me. "Ugh, fine. Before the wedding, we run away." I told him. Marshall shrugged, "Sure."

-

I was being dressed by toads. What happened to the plan? I told him that we'd run away and he hasn't even gave me a signal or anything! Seriously, I'm gonna spit on him when I get on that aisle.

"Why so angry?" the toad, that was doing my hair, said. I smiled wide for her, "What do you mean? I'm great!!" I tried not to say sarcastically. The lady just smiled and continued to whatever she was trying to do with my hair.

-

Everyone was already walking on the aisle. I was still left waiting. Ohh, I just can't wait to spit on him. I grinned at the thought. Should I do one super big spit or spit on him a lot and fast like those guns in the movies Marshall showed me.

It was finally my shot to walk down that carpet. I tried not to grin evilly but the toads around me were already looking terrified as I passed them. I walked through the huge double doors and looked straight ahead to see Marshall smiling. Smiling and holding his laughter. Everyone in their rows were smiling and watched as I took each step of the way.
And each step I took was a decision of whether to do a big spit or the spit fast.

I finally got to him and faced him. "You look lovely." He complimented and I just nodded, smiling. We faced the priest. "What happened to the plan?!" I whisper shouted. "I told you, I can't!" I looked at the priest who was talking really slow. "Can you just skip to the I do and junk?" Marshall gave me a surprised look then smirked. "I see." I heard him say. Hah.
"Do you, Smith Ribbits, the toad king, take Ribbeta Smiths as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest said. "I do." Marshall said with a wink.
"Do you, Ribbeta Smiths, take Smith Ribbits as your lawfully wedded husband?"
I shrugged, "I do."
"You may kiss the bride!!" Everyone cheered. Marshall,who was really pushing my buttons, got closer to my grinning face. He started chuckling. I got closer to his face too.

And gave him one big spit on the face following with a punch.

~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this! You're really sweet, I love you! How was your Halloween? Hehe...I didn't really do much.. Welp, see you in the next chapter! Ciao!