Chapter 23: Hungry and Confused

Marshall's POV

What's she saying now?

She's always confused. She doesn't even know me.

"What?" I asked.

Simone nodded, "I'm confused, Marshall Lee..." She took off the crown and held it tight in her pale hands. "What do you mean 'confused'?" I floated next to her and turned my head towards her. Her face was much paler than usual and look as if she was terrified, "Marshall."

Simone turned to me, her eyes still wide as heck, like a startled prey.

"I saw visions."

Visions? Of what?

"Visions of what?" I urged, wanting to know what she saw. "I-I'm not s-sure... It was horrible. I don't want to see it again!" Simone yelled, trembling. I wanted to ask what she saw but I don't want to force an old lady that's crazy and now terrified, to tell me.

"Simone, you don't have to tell me what you saw." I hushed her.

"Simone..." She quietly whispered, shaking even more now. "It's your name, remember?" I reminded her, rubbing circles on her back. "It's okay-" I started but then Simone threw the crown, making a loud noise. "Simone!!" I cried, but then when I looked back at her her head was in her hands. She screamed, pulling her hair.

"Simone, stop acting crazy!!" I yelled, covering my ears as she continues to scream. As she heard her name, she got even louder. Tears started to roll down her pass her cheeks. "I'm a mess..." She whispered then opened my door and left without saying a word.

Sighing, I floated over my couch and closed my eyes.

-

Fionna's POV

S T R E T C H !!

I stretched and gave a big yawn.

My whole body feels new and ready!

I observed the place and it was a mess. Caz was asleep on Beemo's controller. I looked out the window, the sun was already setting?! I didn't I could sleep that long!

I got up and went searching for food. I slept for the whole day without eating, of course I'd go looking for food!

My hands grasped the fridge handle and opened it slowly.

Please, Glob Please, Glob

I repeated, hoping there's food. (Since Caz and I ate it all last night.) I hope there's some left. Before I could open my eyes and see (yes, my eyes were tightly shut.) Caz came in groaning. "Oh! Sup, dude!" I greeted. "Mmpphhh" she replied, rubbing her forehead. I looked back at the fridge, FOOD!!

Cake must have got some food while we were asleep. I happily took out some food from the fridge. Beemo came running in, "Fionna!! Let Beemo cook!" She said, raising her hand and jumping.

"Okay, okay" I sighed. I really wanted eat! But how could I say no to Beemo?

Beemo pushed Caz and I both out and went back in to cook.

My stomach roared.

I patted my tummy,

"Just be patient, sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you feeling hungry, right now?