Chapter 40: Round One...Fight!

Marshall's POV

"Those clothes look rad, Caz! Much better than this dress." Fi exclaimed, tugging on her dress.

My glob, if she knew.
I looked at Gumwad up and down. "And you agreed to this?" I asked him, raising a brow.

He nodded slightly and smiled, "I thought it was a great idea..."

"She forced you, didn't she?" I couldn't help but snicker, making him blush of embarrassment. "I tried telling her at least!"

"If you want, we can swap outfits later." I heard Caz whisper, (thanks to vampire ears again).

My imagination began to go wild and formed an image of Fionna in a corset in my mind.

This made my face heat up, I'm probably as red as the strawberries I keep sucking the red out of.

I started to cough, I choked on my saliva, and the two girls turned to me. Caz smirking and Fionna with a questioning look.

"Alright, it's time for the Photoshoot Round! Which is round one." Peppermint announced. "You will be doing all the rounds in your clothes except for the beach round that involves swimming."

"Round one...fight!"

Caz pinned Gumball to the wall. I heard Gumball ask, "Wasn't it meant to be the other way around?" Following with a chuckle until they started to smooch. What is wrong with them.

"Uh...I'm not doing that." Fi said, eyeing at the smooching couple. "We can do...sweet, innocent stuff then. Things a good girl does." I winked.

She pouted and tilted her head slightly to the side. "Like wrestling?- oh wait! Wolf racing!!" I shook my head at her. "None of those things, Fionna." I said sternly.

Peppermint maid was with the Cazball couple, nodding in approval. "Yes, yes. Very nice." as a candy peep was taking pics with a camera.

I looked at Fionna and she looked at me back. "Well? Do something!" I told her.
"What? Why me?! You're the vampire king here. Plus, don't you know more about these things?"

"But I'm not the good girl here! And my brain isn't pure and innocent, you won't like my ideas." She shrugged. "Can't be that bad."

Ughhh, this was annoying. Why did I even agree with this. "Okay, fine. Do you have a soda can?" I asked her. She went to get her backpack and came back with the backpack and an empty soda can on the other hand.

I took it from her and pulled off the top bit ,that's used to be pulled back to get the drink inside, and got down on one knee.

"Give me your hand, quick." I whisper-yelled.
Fi gave me her hand and I held out the piece from the can I took. We didn't get much attention as the Cazball team did but we got five peeps taking pictures (they have eight).

"And the winner is...TEAM CAZBALL!" Peppermint cheered.

-

For the beach round, we played volleyball in swim suits/trunks, etc. I was kinda disappointed that- no, forget 'kinda', I was really disappointed. Fionna didn't wear the blue bikini that I told her to. She said she felt almost naked. I also tried showing off my beautiful bod, she didn't seem to care.

On that round, Fionna and I won. Obviously.

And after that we went through all of the other rounds. The feeding round where you had to feed the other person using your mouth to hold the spoon/fork (Cazball won that round), the bed round where it's like playing dodgeball with the other team but with pillows (we won that one), and lastly we are going to end the round with singing. Finally!

In this round we have to make up song lyrics and then sing it later on. I am the master at these things and Fionna has a pretty good voice too.

-

Fionna's POV

So far, today's been pretty fun.

Even though it started with a huge misunderstanding. I'm really looking forward to this last round, I want to win it so badly.

We had ten minutes to write lyrics and both teams were put into a room to have peace and thinking time, we still can go anywhere though.
As long as we come back after the ten minutes that we were given.

I heard Marshall sigh and I looked at him with a brow raised. "What's wrong?" I asked him a bit worried.

He ruffled his hair frustratedly and groaned.

"I can't think of anything, Fi!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Hehe, sorry for not updating...

What's the name of song you last listened to?