The dancer *part 1*

Imagine..

You are working at the club. You have no money so you have to work as a dancer in the club. At the beginning it wasn't the best but you kinda liked that. The payment for one dance was pretty good so you said to yourself You got this girl. Just few months. But the few months became a year.

Once you had a really good night. You made a lot of money so you were on your way home. But when you were about the push the door someone plunge you from behind.

I..i'm sorry. The small brown haired guy tried to apologize. He was so drunk. You could smell his breath from far away.

It's okay. You replied and wanted to leave the club.

Wait! You! Next the door, wait a minute. Someone was yelling at me. I turned and saw a tall guy (probably drunk too) with light hair.

What? I said annoyed.

Here.. Ma friend wants your dance. He showed at the small guy. They were both really drunk so you said no and that you need to get home.

Hey! He yelled again. I will pay you the double prize. And we can go to your house.

Of course you wanted a double prize. But you were over work and you really wanted to get home. On the other hand the small guy was really handsome. With blueish eyes and brown hair he seemed really nice. You bit you lip and with rolling your eyes nodded.

Okay but we will stay here. Brent!? You yelled on a guy behind the bar. I've got another one. I will be at the back.

You left your stuff next to bar and took guys to the back.

So.. Who first? You asked putting your jacket down. The tallest guy showed at the smallest one and said.

No it's just him.. Ya know.. He is single and needs to experience new things. He winked at me.

I smirked and let the smallest guy sit on a cough.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you liked this kind of... Idk.. It's not ussual from me so. Don't forget to 👍 and 💬

Also feel free to send me an idea for imagine 💚