Hate (request) *part 1*

Request for @NekoQween

Y/n 's POV

You better die.

Joe deserves much more.

Why are you even here?

You know what's the funniest thing? Noone would ever date y/n. EVER!!

Joe leave her she doesn't deserve you. Marry me.

You read comments and tweets after Joe's newiest video. You were filming The Game Of Phones. Joe's fans knew about you and Joe. A few were supporting you but the most were just giving you hate everywhere possible. Joe knew, but it got bigger and bigger by time. He said to not worry they are just jealous fans, but it wasn't that easy to get over it. By time it got to the point when you were insecure about yourself which never happened before. You were always that kind of person who was possitive and didn't give a fuck. That time was gone. Sometimes you fell into depression. You felt like shit and you didn't leave your room for couple of hours. You didn't tell Joe about it getting worst you just kept it inside and sometimes cried yourself to sleep.

The other day Joe fell asleep on the sofa and you were lying on his shoulder scrolling through the comment that were still sent to you from 'fans'.

"Y/n?" Joe said with his raspy voice.

"Baby what is it?" he sit straight.

"Oh, nothing." i quickly put the phone down and fake smiled.

"Baby don't lie to me. What is going on?" he took my phone and looked at the tweets.

"What the actual fuck! Why didn't you tell me?" He said angrily but with caring.

"I didn't want you to wory about me." i said quietly.

"Y/n, this is something to worry about. I relised that you weren't happy all this time.

"I was. I am always happy with you."

"No y/n please. Anytime you feel alone and unhappy just tell me. I am always here for you okay?"

"Okay. Thank you." Joe embarace me in his arms and i fell asleep.

Joe's POV

Y/n seemed upset. I mean like really upset. I heard her crying herself to sleep one night. When i asked what is going on she didn't reply, she just stayed quiet. I made me really angry when i saw the messeges that fans were sending to her. How can people be like that. Why they don't want us to be happy?

-

Guys please don't. She didn't do anything wrong. I love her and i always will. You can't change it. #berespectful

I tweeted with hope that fans will understand. Nothing much changed after that. They were still sending her the messeges and she became more and more upset day after day.

This was going on about 2 months when i couldn't see the  girl i love crying everyday because of me and my job.

"Y/n? Can i talk to you?" i said with hope she won't hate me after what i was going to do.

"Yeah?" she came to me with bugs under her eyes.

"I think.. We .. Should go seperate ways.. Please don't hate me i just don't feel the same way like before." i said and saw tears in her eyes. I couldn't see her crying anymore. She survived all these days with hate against her. She will get over me. She has to.

"Wait.. What?"

"Please go. I.. I'm sorry."

"Oh.. Okay then." she said tearing up. "I'm sorry too. I love you."

I leaned to connect our lips one last time. I put all my emotions, pain, anger, love, passion into this kiss. I will always love this girl. No matter what she will do in her life after me.

-

TO BE CONTINUED?

This isn't whole recquest but i stopped it here. I kinda like the end so .. I will write the whole story later. 💕

Happy ending or sad ending?

Hope you liked it 💙⚡