Tease

"Morning babe." I heard Joe's raspy morning voice behind me. I slowly opened my eyes but closed them immediately because of the light.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said into the pillow.

"Alright. I was thinking of staying in bed." Joe buried his face into  my neck. I turned to face him after a minute of just lying.

"Joe? We should probably get up."

"Nope. Not happening. I quite like this." He said pulling me closer and kissed my nose.

I giggled and sat down. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked out of the window.
I felt a cold hand went up my back. I turned to lying Joe. He had a smirk on his face.

"You need something Mr. Sugg?" I questioned him.

"Uhmm.. Nothing much. Just that I saw one lady sitting on my bed and I couldn't resist." His hand was now making circles on my back. I started to breath heavily.

"Joe.. Please.." Shiver went down my spine.

"You like it?"

"It's cute of you actually." I smiled.

Next his hand went down and down to meet my thigh. He went up and down, sometimes too up.

But suddenly it stopped. I looked at him confused but saw just a big smirk on his face.

"Dick." I stood up and went to the kitchen, following by quick footsteps.

"Babe don't be mad." I felt arms around me.

"I am actually." I said looking at him angrily.

"Boooo. You are not." He laughed.

"How can i be?" I said and pecked him on lips. "But I will get you back!"

"Ohh madam wants to fight in this." He said sarcastically.

"Challenge accepted, we'll see who will win."

5 likes for part 2??
Leave me some requests for other imagines. Can be personal or just some ideas to think of 💖