Hate (request) *happy ending*

3 years later

Y/n's POV

Dear y/f/n
We have this honour to invite you to our wedding.

I was extremely happy as i read this. Zoe and Alfie were finally getting married.

Me and Joe broke up exactly 3 years ago to this day. The day of the wedding. After the broke up i got some messages like 'finally they broke up' and shit like that. First i was upset i didn't know why Joe broke up with me so i cried myself to sleep almost every night. He never explained. By time i got over it and became more happy in my life. Everything was perfect.

The day of the wedding

I got dressed into black dress with a cut on a back, black heals and some gold jewellery. I was so excited to see Zoe and Alfie saying their official 'yes', but i was kind of scared to meet Joe after all these years. I mean i haven't forget but i got over. He will always have a special place in my heart.

Joe's POV

I was so scared to see y/n at the wedding of my sister. I've never stopped loving her. All these days i was scrolling through her instagram, twitter and also watched her snapchats. I've spent nights looking on those hate comments and blocking people that could broke her even more. I was trying all my best to protect her from hate. I needed her to be happy. I watched her through the window of her house, she cried. Other day she smiled. I miss her smile, her touch, her kisses so bad. I love her.

-

"Now you can kiss the bride." Zoe and Alfie were finally married. I couldn't be more happier about seeing my sister marrying the man she love. I wish that i could marry y/n one day. I wish i could make her happy. But i can't. I can make her just heartbroken, nothing more.

Then i saw her. Her eyes were bright and full joy. She seemed so happy without me. Her black dress were sat perfectly on her body. Oh i miss that body. I just miss her so much. Then she smiled and i realised how lost i can be.

"Man you alright?" someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah.. Yeah mate." i turned to face Jack.

"Joe i can see it. Go talk to her."

"Mate i can't. I can't make her even more heartbroken. And she didn't even noticed me." i looked down at my feet.

"Maybe she didn't but YOU definitely did and can't keep your eyes off of her. GO!" Jack pushed me to her direction.

"Jack!" i yelled through my teeth.

"Go or i will."

"Fine!"

So i went.

"Umm. Y/n? Hey.. I'm.. Hi.. " i lost words.

".. Hey Joe." she smiled and i was lost again.

"Joe? You okay? What's up?" she touched my arm.

"Umm... Yeah completely. I'm fine. How are you doing?" i lied.

"Joe. I know you. What is going on?" fuck she knows me too well.

"I... I'm sorry." i let my tears fall.

"No. Joe please don't cry. Come over here." she held my hand and took my on a side.

"Joe tell me."

"I still... Sorry y/n ... I can't. I've never stopped loving you. How can you forgive me?"

"Joe...i..i don't know what to say." i could see tears in her eyes too.
I quickly brushed them of.

"Tears doesn't suit you. You should be happy. With man that deserves you."

"Joe! You are the man! I loved you with all of my heart and you just... Said you didn't feel the same." she cried by now.

"I was trying to protect you. I couldn't watch you cry because of me. You were too heartbroken so i... I just said i didn't feel the same. I couldn't caused more pain to you."

"But you didn't realised that you hurt me so much Joe."

"I did. Believe me i really did. But you had to get over me. If you would stay with me you would be hurt even more. And i couldn't see you in pain even more. I needed you to be happy. I love you. I want the best for you." she looked at me and she started to take deep breaths.

"Joe.." she raised her hand to touch my face.

*slap* was heard 1 kilometre away.

"What the .. "
She kissed me. I was so confused but the feeling of her lips once again on mine was the best feeling i felt in 3 years.

"I love you too. I might got over you but i didn't forget how much you mean to me."

"What was the slap for? That actually hurts." she giggled as i said that and rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

"For all those days without you." she wrapped her arms around my neck as i did so around her waists to pull her as close as possible.

"I love you so much. I need you." i whispered and suddenly our lips connected again.

Y/n's POV

"So now there will be another wedding or what?" Jack interrupted us. We separated and saw the crowd watching us.

"Come ooon guys. Save it! Let's get the cake first!" Caspar's excitement made me laugh and i buried my face into Joe's chest.

"I love you too." i said into Joe's chest and in second  i felt another kiss, this time on my head.

Here you go guys. I am so proud of this part 💃

Please let me know if you would like me to do the sad ending. I actually could be interesting. 💙

Vote
Comment
Request

Love you lots xx Kat