Break up prank

Y/n's POV

"Hey guys" I said to Joe's camera pretending to be him. "So today's video is going to be so much fun for me becaaaaause... Sorry i am not Joe. I can't do Joe. I'm going to do a prank video.  And who I am gonna be pranking you may ask. I'm gonna prank the prankster of pranksters. Mr. Joe Sugg. Yeah.. For all of his pranks on my i will get him back today! It's gonna be fun. So I decided to prank him with a phone call. And I am going to break up with him. Kind of. Hope I will not but you all see." I smiled as I explained my prank. "So Joe isn't home he is with Caspar on meeting so it will be great timing. Let's do this."

I put out my phone and started to dial Joe.

"Still ringing.." I said with sad face.

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Hey Joe .. I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah I am here for you."

"You know that you've been pranked me a lot now. You started this like prank war.."

"Yeah y/n, it's just a joke and I would never ever do something that would hurt you."

"I know I know but,.. " I tried to not laugh. "I can't anymore. I think it too much."

"Wait what are you talking about?" He said confused.

"I.. Joe.. Ummm.. "

"What are you trying to say y/n?"

"Okay I will say it. I think you are busy with YouTube and everything and I cannot handle it anymore. We should go separate ways." I hide my mouth with my hand and looked to the camera.

"Y/n! You are joking! Stop it." Joe laughed.

"Joe." I said with serious voice. "I'm serious. This is real Joe. I am not joking."

"No babe you are. You nearly got me." He still laughed.

"Joe. This is not a joke. See? You are always pranking me and it's just too much. The YouTube is a big thing Joe and you shouldn't just throw it away just because you love me."

"Y/n? Please. Tell me that it's a joke. You cannot just leave me. Please,.. I love you." The last sentence he whispered. "I will come soon and we will talk about this okay?" he said with hope in his voice.

"Okay then.. Bye" i said and hang out.

"Uff.. Guys that was sooooo deep. I hope he won't get mad as he'll find out that it's a prank."

I turned of the camera and put out the vlogging camera. I went to the kitchen and set the camera pointing at the door. I wanted to catch every moment.

Not long after I heard the keys and in stood Joe.

"Hey." He said coming to me. As I stood up he held my hand. "What do you mean?"

I decided to keep acting. "I just.. It's not the same. I can't be with you like that."

"Like what y/n!?" Did I saw a tear in his eye? Yep. That's a tear.

"You are always away. I mean I am not a bitch that I wouldn't let you go out with your friends but I want you to spend more time with me." I tried pull out a fake tear too.

"No, my y/n would never say that. We talked about this. You said that it's okay and I'm trying to spend as much time as I can."

"I know I know.. " I let another tear fall and looked in his blue eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't feel the same. Bye Joe." You went to the bedroom and walked out with the empty suitcase just because you wanted it to look real. As Joe saw you with the suitcase his eyes filled with tears.

"You cannot be serious. Please. Y/n. I will leave YouTube because of you. I love you more then that."

"No you cannot leave YouTube. It's too big for leaving. Take care Joe." And you walked out of the apartment.

Outside you put your suitcase on the back and put out your phone.

"So guys I am now outside and I just " broke up" with Joe. I am soooooooo sorry babe. I love you." I send a kiss to the camera."now I will wait here and see if Joe finds out that I filmed it and all this is a prank. See ya soon."

-

I heard some noises from the apartment after 5 minutes of waiting outside. I pulled out my phone and started filming the front door. Not long after door moved and here stood poor Joe. I cannot hold the laugh anymore so bursted in laugh.

But Joe didn't even smile. He run towards me and hugged me as tight as he could.

"Don't ever do this to me. Do you hear me? Ever!!" He seemed crying.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much."

He held me on shoulders and looked at my y/e/c eyes. Yep. He definitely cried.

"Awww baby. You were right when you said that I would never said anything like that. I love you how you are and I always will."

"Y/n promise me that you will never leave me. Please."

As yes I kissed him passionately how I know it 😉.

"That is not enough!" He said when we broke a kiss with smile.

As I raised my eyebrow (I cannot do that) he pulled me as close as possible and kissed me again.

"Okay stop." I said between. "I have to film the outro.

"Wait! You are still filming it?!" He pointed at my phone.

"Yeah." I smirked at him.

"I'm gonna kill you. Now I look like loser." He said putting his head in hands.

"Joe c'mon. You are gentleman and great guy. Just because you cried you are NOT a loser. Don't ever say that. Girls like guys who can cry." I put my left hand on his cheek and the phone was still pointing on both of us.

"I think girls like something else more than cryboy." He wink at me as I did weird face.

"You're disgusting!" I hit him in his chest.

"I am lovely. And you know it."

"I love you."

"Love you more little weirdo." We kissed again and walked inside the apartment.

1k !!!!!!!!! Exactly 1,45k !!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Sorry I rushed the end a bit but my fingers hurt so bad.

Anyway hope you liked this part give a vote and leave me a comment. I need some requests.

The part 5 of "just a mood?" I will try to write this week and upload as soon as I can but I am busy with school. 💞

Love you xx