Just a mood? *final*

Y/n's POV

"Auchh.." I shouting as my, now, ex boyfriend grabbed my hand. "Let me!" I yelled.

"No! You are staying!" He yelled back. "Don't you remember what you did to him?!"

I stayed quite. I remembered too much. I told him too much.

"I don't care! I am leaving! You heard me?! Leaving!" My hand finally left his and I ran out. I didn't know where to go.

Not long after I found myself in front of Joe's. My hand shook as I knocked the door. In the door stood Caspar. He looked shocked as he saw me. But in the flash he came closer a hugged me tightly. I hugged him back but I didn't feel any better. With tears streaming down my face I asked:

"C..Caspar.. Where ... Where is Joe?" I looked up at him and behind I saw the guy with puffy eyes but they were still filled with love. He run up to me and hugged me. I placed my head on to his chest and started sobbing.

"I am so sorry. I .. " he cut me off placing his soft lips onto mine. I didn't care about anything but Joe. I missed him so much.

"I don't care what you did. Please just don't leave me again. Please y/n.. I can't exist without you. Everything ruined after you left. Please.. Stay." He said after we broke the kiss.

"I .. You don't understand.. I should say please.. Please forgive me." I started kneeling down. But he took my hands and got me up again.

"I forgive you. I forgive you. " Joe said placing his hand on my cheek a rubbing it a bit.

"You don't even know what I did. It was stupid.. I regret it so much. I didn't mean to hurt anybody especially you." I looked down at my feet.

"Y/n just tell me."

"Promise me you won't get mad. Promise you won't leave as I did. Promise you won't hurt anybody."

"I promise." He said waiting for the thing. His eyes filled with love were staring at me and I couldn't..

TO BE CONTINUED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No I am just kidding.. Just scroll down for the rest .. 💚

"I..." I took a deep breath.."I made up with Jack." I quickly looked away so I wouldn't see his face.

I didn't heard the response. All I could hear was Caspar quietly closing the front door. He left me and Joe alone.

"Please say something." I begged.

"I.. I don't know what I should say." He stepped back with his head in his hands.

"Joe I'm sorry." I stepped closer.

"No. Y/n ... Like I.... I don't know what to say."

"That's why I left. That's why I was sad, angry and tortured for the latest time. I couldn't came to you and just act like nothing happened. I couldn't.." Another rain of tears fell down.

"You should tell me before. I could live without you knowing what you did."

"I know... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"... I was at the party. I couldn't tell you about it because I would be destroyed by the pain in your eyes. Instead of that.. I see the pain now. I really regret it."

"Jack is my friend y/n.. Why... Wait... Now I can see it."

"What?"

"Jack has been really weird last months. He couldn't talk properly with me and he was always busy when I wanted to film."

"Don't talk about Jack. It was a big mistake. I was drunk and he seemed so hot at the moment. He kept flirting and touching me.. And it just happened."

(Sorry I made Jake a big idiot but I love him so ... Forgive 💚😁)

"I forgive you." I left my mouth wide open as Joe said the sentence I wanted to hear the most.

"Sorry.. "

He hugged me  and I never wanted to let go. I wanted to feel the protection everyday (why this looks so weird?).

"I love you so much and I always will." He said kissing my hair.

"I love you too."

Fuck.
This imagine is so shitty.. I cannot do better. I am sorry. I feel like I forget something that I had in my mind ...

I also have meeting Jack after this happened so if you wanna know leave a comment

NEED RECQUESTS!!

Love you💚💚💚💚💚💚