Tease *part 3*

I will write Tease series randomly when i will not have anything else to write. Is that okay with you? 💕

It was Jack's birthday. The gang decided to go for dinner and then a club. We (Oli, Conor, Caspar, Josh, Mikey,Alfie, Zoe, Jim, Tanya,Joe and me) all went to the restaurant. I sit next to Joe and Caspar, in front of us sat Jack and Conor with others. We ordered our meal and talked for hours.

"Y/n so how is it between you two?" Zoe suddenly asked me.

"Good i mean," i put my hand on Joe's thigh and smiled at him. He gave me smile back and replyed.

"Zoe i'm sorry to tell you like this but.. We're becoming bigger than Zalfie." of course he joked.

"Haha Joe. Funny as always." Zoe rolled her eyes.

My hand still rested on Joe's thigh and an idea came to my mind. I slowly started going up and down on his thigh.
He looked at me confused. I knew he wanted more but we were in public.
But i didn't forget about our 'teasing' thing so i continued. Joe moaned quitly. I kept doing my thing and started to talk to Josh about his new video he wanted to make.
Suddenly i felt someones hand on mine. I looked at Joe. He had very known horny look. He put my hand closer to his part. I knew he couldn't resist so i put my hand away and ignored him. But he kept putting my hand back. I rubbed his thigh a bit more so his eyes closed for a second.

"Oh my god." he said into my ear.

"I know baby."

I kept running with my fingers around his area and felt him getting harder.

"Hey you two!" Jack yelled at us.

"Stop doing your thing! We're going to the club. There you can continue." he winked at us and everybody laughed.

"Next time baby." i kissed Joe on cheek as he looked at me sadly.

Oh my actual lord! 7k!! Guys i love you. I have never thought i could go with this story this far. 💕💕💕💕 Hate part 2 coming soon

Vote
Comment
Request