Chapter Six

Your POV

I looked at myself at the steamy mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom and closing it. I took a quick hot bath because it was so hot in the bedroom.

"One of the reasons why I hate summer..." I said and grabbed the glass of water on the table. I choked when I felt someone hugged me from the back.

"Ah! Levi! I thought you were a culprit!" I said turning to face him.

"Sorry..." He said chuckling and pulled me closer to him.

I only smiled and hugged him back. We stayed like that for what seems like hours... But we didn't care... As long as we're together nothing can separate us.

"Well then let's go to sleep..." Levi said breaking the hug and holding my hand leading me to the bed.

I nodded happily and we both lay down on the bed his arms around me.

"Good night wifey~." He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight hubby~." I replied pecking him in the lips. I smiled and and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me slowly.

~Skip To Morning brought to you by Tamaki-! What?! Tamaki go back to Ouran High school host club!! Shoo~!~

I woke up when Levi started to shake me.

"Hey wake up (y/n)!" He whispered. I groaned and pushed him away. He only looked at me annoyed.

"I want to sleep more...." I said.

"What? You slept so early last night tho..." He said getting up out of the bed.

"Yeah but I keep waking up last night.... I keep throwing up..." I replied this time my eyes were fully open.

"Really? Are you ok? How many times did you throw up?" Levi said and made his way towards me and looked at me concerned.

"I don't know..." I said and stood up to look at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Are you sure you're ok?" He said looking at me intently.

"You haven't been sleeping well so I didn't bother too much.... It's probably just a normal stomach ache... I'll be fine once I get some medicine.." I said and kissed him on the lips.

"Alright... If your not feeling well just tell me alright?" He said smiling. I only nod.