Chapter Fifteen

Levi's POV

I made my way angrily down the corridor and opened a door that leads down to a staircase that goes down. I saw Erwin,Hanji, and Mike in a chair talking to Julia, seemingly trying to make her eat the food that was in front of her. When I saw her I couldn't control my anger anymore and stormed towards her.

Mike saw me and tried to stop me but I pushed him off harshly. Once I was in front of her I reached for her wrist and pulled her towards me harshly making her grasp in pain.

"You know if my wife wasn't there watching... I could have already killed you in that very same spot that you stood at.." I said venom on my voice. She looked at me terrified.

"You know I could just kill you right now..." I said and grabbed for the knife at the table.

'It's not her fault...Levi... help.. her..' Right then I remember what (Y/n) said.

"LEVI!" Hanji yelled and quickly grabbed the knife from my hand. Julia was whimpering in fear... the blade made contact below her chin which was trickling with a slight amount of her blood.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE CRYING?!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED MY WIFE!! MY UNBORN CHILD... HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CRY!!!" I said and slammed my fist on the table In front of her which broke in half.

"U-unborn child?" Erwin and Mike both said at the same time.

"That's right... she almost killed my child... she almost killed you're niece or nephew.." I said and glared at her.

"Levi I think that's enough..." Erwin said and pushed me away from Julia.

"I think not! I'm not done talking to her... YOU CROSSED THE LINE! MY WIFE TRUSTED YOU! You're a traitor... BAN HER FROM THE HQ!" I said and yelled at her.

"Levi that's enough!" Erwin said stopping me from grabbing Julia. Julia backed away scared.

"NO! LET ME GO... I WILL KILL HER! I WILL KI-!" I said but stopped as a hand went across face. I looked at hanji... the side of my face was stinging in pain.

"THATS ENOUGH LEVI!!" She yelled at me making me stop.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP!! YOU SHOULD BE SIDING WITH ME!! SHE ALMOST KILLED (Y/N) THE BABY!!" I yelled back at her.

"I AM!! I AM MAD AT HER.. I WANt TO KILL HER AS MORE THAN YOU DO! BUT ITS NOT HER FAULT! SHE WAS FORCED TO DO IT! SHE HAD NO CHOICE! HER FAMILY WOULD BE KILLED!" She yelled back.

"I DONT CARE!! I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT HER FAMILY!" I yelled back.

"LEVI! Stop being so heartless!" Hanji yelled back.

"ME HEARTLESS?! SHES HEARTLESS! HOW COULD SHE KILL AN UNBORN CHILD!?!!?!" I said yelling. Hanji stopped and looked at me sadly. Everyone stood there in silence.. only the cries and sobs of Julia can be heard.