Chapter Thirty Two

Author~ needing to recharge 😂😩 Comment something positive 😊💕😂

You're POV

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n) were here..." I felt Levi touch my shoulders to wake me. I sat up groggily and looked at him confused.

"Let's go inside..." He said opening the door for me and held his hand out.

'So it's wasn't a dream after all.' I thought hesitating. Somehow I thought it was all a nightmare, but then again it is reality that we are talking about.

"Come on baby let's get you inside." I snapped out of my thoughts and took Levi's hand.

He put his hands around me securely and opened the big double doors. We walked in the hallways until we were in front of the door to our room. I stepped inside quickly and head towards the bed. I lay down and closed my eyes.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Levi asked.

"Yes?" I said softly my eyes still closed.

I didn't hear any response except the feeling of his warm chest behind my back. He embraced me so tenderly like I was the most fragile thing.

"What will happen to Annie?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure Hanji will do her best to get her out." He replied. He buried his head on the back of my neck his breath tickling me.

'I hope so too..'

Hanji's POV

"That should do it. Mind telling me what was that titan? Why is there a titan in the wall in the first place?" I asked as he looked down at the secured covered wall.

"Most importantly... Why have you kept quite about this?"

He stood up slowly and brushed the dirt off his legs.

"Im a busy man. The church and its followers are in complete chaos! No thanks to you! I'll put in a request for compensation." He retorted. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pushed him halfway the wall. He groaned and grabbed my arm afraid that he will fall.

"You think I'm a fool?!"

"Squad leader!" A cadet yelled out in concern.

"Stay away! Do you even know? Why we, of the scouting legion, shed our blood? It's to take back our freedom! Freedom the titans stole from us! I'm not asking you a favor. I'm ordering you. Start talking! If you don't... I'll find someone who will." I pushed him closer down and he held on my arm tightly.

"After all. I doubt taking you're life is enough for me." I said pushing him further.

"Let me go! You're being ridiculous!" He gritted his teeth.

"Are you sure you want me to let go?"

"Yes! We did not keep quite it of malice! But my life is not precious enough for me to speak!"

"So! Now! Release you're hand!" He shouted letting go of his grip on my arm and embraced his self to fall. I knitted my brows and lifted him out of the air and pushed him to safety. He tumbled to the ground.

"Squad leader!"

I sigh heavily and sat down at the edge of the wall.

"Ha.... Just kidding." I laughed bitterly. The pastor bent down and put his hands together trembling in fear.

"Say... Pastor Nick... Is the wall completely filled with titans?" I asked looking at the distance.