Chapter Twenty Six

You're POV

"WHAT?!" I said slamming both of my hands on the desk and stood up angrily.

"Annie Leonhart member of the Military Police Brigade has turned into the Female Titan." A cadet said and saluted.

"A-are you sure about what you said? A-Annie is the female titan?" I asked still shocked.

"Yes Ma'am."

'This can't be real. I- I was just with her a few days ago.'

~Flashback~

"Annie!" I yelled happily as I saw her in the distance. She looked at me shocked for a second before smiling slightly. I got off of the carriage slowly and ran to her engulfing her in a hug. She stood firm still and hugged back.

"(Y-Y/n) what are you doing here?" She asked as she let go of the hug and give me her soft smile.

"I had a meeting close to town so I thought I'd gave you a visit." I cheekily said.

"How's the baby?" She asked softly and looked at the visible bump.

"Good at least the morning sickness subsided.." I laughed.

"Well I hope you don't give mommy to much trouble.." She said slowly stroking my bump. I only looked at her and smiled.

"How's the Military police brigade?" I asked.

"Same as usual and I have to stay with annoying kids..." she said laughing slightly.

"Well then I hope they don't give you too much trouble." I said and laughed.

"Annie we have to go!" A cadet yelled.

"I guess you guys are pretty busy today." I said smiling sadly.

"Yeah were given too much duties today.." She said.

"I'll visit again soon then.." I said and hugged her.

"This time... I'll visit you.."She said and patted my hair. I smiled as a response.

"(Y/n)" She said all of a sudden still hugging me.

"Yes?"

"Don't hate me.."

My eyes widen as she slowly let go of the hug and slowly turned around walking away. I only stood their confused.

"Ma'am Corporal Levi is waiting for you at HQ.." The cadet said opening the carriage door.

"O-oh..." I managed to say. I looked back once again seeing Annie's silhouette slowly becoming small and proceeded to enter the carriage without a word.

~End Of Flashback~

I slammed both of my hands on the table again. The cadet jumped up scared trembling in fear.

"Annie you idiot.."