Chapter Seven

Your POV

"So you are tired... Keep throwing up... Morning sickness..... Oh! And when was the last time you had you're period?" Hanji asked out of the blue.

"What does my period have to do with it?" I said almost spitting out my tea.

"Just tell me...." She said.

"Umm.... Now that I think about it I was supposed to have it 1 month ago ....But I'm probably just delayed that's all." I replied.

"No way!!" Hanji yelled at the top of her lungs. I looked at her shocked.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked scared from her sudden out burst.

"(Y/n) don't freak out ok?!" She said grabbing my shoulders and pulled me towards her.

"I THINK YOURE PREGNANT!!!!!!!" She screamed. She jumped up and down excitedly.

"HUH!? B-BUT HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE THAT I AM?!" I looked at her aconfused and shocked.

"Don't worry we can always do some tests on you.." she smiled.

"Umm if I really am pregnant then I wouldn't want you to do tests on me..." I said sweat dropping.

"What?! Aww why not.." she pouted. I looked at her and giggled.

"I'll just go to the city and check if I really am.." I said nervously.

"I'll go with you... wait let Levi go with you actually.." she hesitated.

"No I don't want Levi to know about this yet.... I don't want him to think I'm really pregnant but then it ends up that I'm actually not..." I said.

"Ok then I'll go with you..." she smiled.

"Thanks hanji..." I said smiling back.

"No problem..."