Chapter Thirty One

Author - Guess who's brithday is coming up in 7 days💕 I'll take a better picture next time 😅

Levi's POV

"Levi..." Hanji tapped me in the shoulders.

"I'm worried about her..." She murmured looking at (Y/n) who sat at the carriage quietly. Her (h/c) covered her face unable to see her expression.

"I'll take care of her. You guys go ahead and evacuate the whole city." I said entering the carriage. Hanji only sighed as a response and watch the carriage slowly disappear in the distance.

Hanji's POV

"SQAUD LEADER!" A cadet yelled all of a sudden.

"What is it?" I questioned surprised by his sudden outburst.

"T-THE WALL..." he pointed directly towards the wall in distress. I looked towards where he pointed. My eyes widen in shocked.

"N-No way. A titan?!" I said astonished.

"Y-you're orders squad leader?" The same man said his gazed still fixed on the wall.

"Wait... but." I stuttered.

A sudden hand grabbing my shoulder stunned me as I gasp. I looked at him confused.

'Priest?' I thought. His hands still on my shoulder. He panted like he ran for miles.

"Don't let sunlight shine on that titan..." He firmly shouted.

Levi's POV

I looked at (Y/n) at the corner of my eyes. Her head rested at the side of the window. I brushed my fingers through her hair and saw that she was fast asleep. I smiled sadly.

'I didn't keep my promise to her..' I thought as I held her hands and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I murmur quietly and brushed the remaining tears off her cheeks. She looked so fragile and pale. I rested my hand on her tummy feeling the bump.

'Just six more months to go...' I thought and looked out the window.