Chapter Sixteen

Levi's POV

"Levi... that's enough let's go..." Mike said calmly and put a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and closed my eyes tiredly.

"Listen here... I don't know what you're reason is but I want you out of the HQ and far away from (y/n)... Don't You Ever Approach Her Again... or I will definitely won't take second chances on killing you." I said glaring at her.

I turned my back and slowly walked away with Mike leaving them in a uncomfortable silence. I walked up the stairs and started heading towards (y/n)'s room when Mike stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"That girl.. she looks very familiar.." he said.

"Familiar?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I feel like I've seen her before... ah! At the castle with the king... me and Pixie where there for a meeting.." he said.

"At the castle with the king?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"Why would she be there?" I asked.

"I don't know... I'll take care of everything... you go and take care of (y/n) it's not good for her to be alone in this kind of situation.." Mike said smiling a little.

"I will.. thanks Mike.." I replied returning a small smile.

"No problem..."

"Tell me if anything comes up.."

" I will don't worry."

He left and went back to his office. I sighed and closed my eyes.

'I'll have to calm down and take things slowly..'

I opened the door to our room and closed it quietly. I tip toed towards (y/n) to see if she was still asleep. I smiled.

' I'm so glad nothing happened to you..'