Chapter Thirty

You're POV

All I could think of was how In the world am I going to save her? Is it reckless and even worth fighting saving her? She's killed so many people... but why? Why does it have to be her?! I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

Slowly Eren came into view. He was in rage and out of control.

"EREN!!" I yelled as hard as I can.

He didn't stop. He punched and punched until Annie's head was thrown to one of the buildings. My heart stopped as he slowly bent and bite Annie in the back. The location where the real Annie could be.

"NO!" I yelled as hard as I could. I ran as fast as I can tears streaming down my face.

'Please no not her...'

I stopped in my tracks as someone grabbed my arm. I turn around to meet Jean.

"LET GO JEAN I HAVE TO SEE HER!" I protested pushing him off.

"Please (Y/n) that's enough." He said his eyes full of pain and anger. A gust of strong wind and bright light made me close my eyes. Eren screamed in pain.

'What's happening?!'

"They're merging?!" Jean said shocked. I opened my eyes to see Levi take Eren out as both Titans began to merge. The light was gone and soon was covered with smoke. I pushed Jean lightly and ran towards them.

"(Y/n)!" Jean called out and ran after me.

Everyone gathered around Eren and Annie. I gasp at the view in froth of me. Annie was inside some kind of crystal. One of the cadets took out there knife and strike the crystal but it broke as if it was noting.

*Play the music*

I ran past one of the cadets took one of there daggers out of their belt and with my might I stabbed the crystal as hard as I could. The dagger broke and the piece flew close to my side slashing my right cheek in the process. I winced in pain as I felt blood trickled down. I stabbed and stabbed out of control as tears stream down my face.

"ANNIE!!" I yelled as hard as I could never stopping.

'PLEASE... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE...'

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I yelled out to them.

But they shook their heads and did not move. I looked at Annie and sobbed as hard as I could. With all my might I raised my hand for one last strike but an arm grabbed mine and stop me from doing so.

"That's enough." Levi said softly as he gripped my arm tightly. He bent down and hugged me caressing my (h/c) hair. I gripped his jacket tight and cried.

'She lied...'

~Flashback~

"What's that?" I asked and pointed at the necklace that hang in her neck.

"This?" She questioned.

"A gift from my father..." She replied softly.

"Where is you're father?" I asked curiously.

"Back in my hometown.."

"I wish I could meet him and say how good you are at combat skills. I'm sure he'll be proud." I said cheerfully.

"Y-you think so?" She questioned surprised.

"Yup! So next time we go on vacation we should visit you're hometown together." I said smiling.

"Ok." She nodded.

"Promise?" I said and brought my pinkie out.

"Promise.." she said locking it with her own. She smiled softly. I was taken back but smiled back.

'The first time I've seen her smile

'The first time I've seen her smile... now how am I going to see it again?'