56.

Still by Daughter

Amoura spends a whole week coming up with a plan to smoke out the mole, finally settling on fake battle plans. She creates on for each Commander and hands it to them in private after letting them know each of their unit will be striking a human base.

As far as they know the plans are the same, she tells them about slight differences to best benefit them the most. "My front line and support unit are taking off now," Amoura says as she walks in. All the other units had taken off.

Amoura begins to pace as she looks at one of the humans' camps location, "Stone." Johnson calls her, as he realizes what it is she's thinking about, "Stone no. No Stone." She stops and looks at him, "you don't even know what I'm thinking."

"Oh, so you don't want to go on the field?" She looks at him astonished and slightly proud that he's learned to read her. She turns to look at her, "its the best option, I can literally be in and out."

"When the hell was the last time you've been to the front lines?! Besides Austin assured us you getting your Stealth Unit would keep you from running to the front line."

"And you believed him?!" Amoura counters, "yes because he had credibility, we didn't know you then Stone. I know you know Stone, I know your daughters, I will not risk you by dangling you over the humans' bases. Besides what if you get lost in the storm. Worse what if you get lost and end up captured by humans."

"That be better. I'd know their location and I'd be able to take them down." Johnson throws a paper ball to her head to snap her out her daydreams. "No. We'd have no way of knowing without a doubt you'd be calling us because you succeeded."

"Sends Maddox with your unit and while they are away, train a new Stealth unit." Amoura looks at him, "I don't like Johnson." He smiles, "that's because I always show you the flaw in your plans." She shakes her head, "no I think its just a general dislike." Johnson smiles amused and sits back down.

"That's the third time you have mentioned stealth. What is that?" Sollov makes hers and the other Commander's presence known. Commander Johnson tells them about the Stealth Unit.

"And who is master of this Stealth stuff." Johnson turns to look at Amoura who was eating another ramen cup. "Of course." Sollov comments as she sits down, "come on Sollov, I wasn't always Commander."

"Were you ever really anything?" She asks, "I was Captain once, not that it stood much in the Shadow Unit. There you get tortured equally despite rank." Sollov looks at Amoura like she's lost it. "Sometimes I don't know if your insane or a genius."

"The conditions of my sanity has nothing to do with this." Amoura stands up and grabs a new map and tells them what she wants to do.

"How much I hate to admit this, your unit does much better in these kinds of missions than ours. So why don't you teach our units." Amoura looks at Sollov and smiles, "oh I'm growing on you." Sollov gives her an evil eye, "like fungi." Amoura laughs and tells them she'll take their best twenty from all units. "Only twenty?"

"Johnson's unit is only ten people." They nod and they all walk off, "alright Johnson send our men out." He nods and walks out as Amoura sits down as the radios goes on.

"I'll be back." Amoura takes a radio and heads to the library.

Amoura waits for a few hours before Rory's unit calls in for back up, "all our attacks are been seen through! We have no way of-" radio silence. Amoura bolts out of the library, "where is Commander Rory?" They turn to look at her, "went out for a walk, his front line unit was wiped out." Amoura raises the radio, "I heard."