Chapter 12 - The New Beginning

I back out of the parking lot and speed down the road, not knowing where I'm going.  Harry sits calmly looking back behind us every few seconds making sure Dale isn't following us.  I don't know what to think of all of this.

"What about Lucy and Claire?" i question.

Hoping that Dale leaves them alone, Harry grabs his phone. 

"Liam!"

"Yep, you got Lucy and Claire?"

"Good, remember the plan. See you soon."

He hangs up his phone and looks at me smiling. 

"They are safe with Liam" he reassures me. 

"Good" I mutter turning my attention back towards the road.

The car is silent aside from Harry telling me when to turn. He seems calm, but me on the other hand I'm confused and scared.

"Pull into here" he says.

I do as he says, i pull into an old parking lot. Not knowing what he is going to do. 

"Trust me?" he asks.

"Harry I-"

"London do you trust me?" he asks again.

"Yes" i finally saying it, not knowing if i believe myself.

"Good, i need you to stay here tonight by yourself."

"What? No, I'm not leaving you!" i shout.

I look at him as he looks out the window to a woman, she is probably mid twenties.  He brings his gaze back to me. 

"London, I'll be fine.  I need to go get someone! I'll be back i promise" he mutters.

He gives me a reassuring smile before getting out of the car and walking towards the woman, who embraces him in a hug.  He starts walking back to the car, still wearing his hospital gown.

"Come on" he says opening my door, i slowly get out scared of what I've gotten myself into.

"Be careful" i whisper as i wrap my arms around him.

"Always am" he says hugging me back. 

I let him go, i turn on my heels to walk away. 

"Oh London" i hear Harry say, i turn back around.

He bends down and kisses me sweetly on the lips.  His soft lips feel perfect against mine as they move in sync.

"I love you" he says as he pulls away. 

He pecks me on the lips before getting in the car and driving off to who knows where.  I cant help the stupid grin that spreads across my face.

"He sure does love you" the woman says.

"I know."

"I'm Hanna, Harry wants me to teach you some self defense" she says as she leads me into what im guessing is a gym.

"Self defense?" i question.

"Yep, he is way over protective about you" she states.

"Tell me about it" i say with a giggle.

*Harry's POV*

I drive down the road smiling the biggest smile ever.  I just cant help but miss her lips on mine, it took me forever to finally do it but im happy i did.  I left her with Hanna, who will teach her few things.  I head off towards Liam's house.  As i pull into the the driveway see Liam walking out the front door with Claire and Lucy.