Chapter 14 - The Call

I watch as the gun slowly falls from his grip and tumbles to the ground.

"London" Harry yells runing towards me.

"You okay?" he asks looking at me.

I keep my eyes on the gunman, everything happened so fast. I was scared that this was the end for me, that everything was over.

"Thank god for Louis" I hear Liam mutter as he walks closer.

"Louis, you saved my life" is the only words I can speak.

"London since you're with Harry now, you're family" he says with a little smile.

"I'm so happy you are okay" Harry says wrapping his arms around me.

"Harry I was so scared" I mutter wrapping my arms safely around him.

"You should have been, he could have killed you" he says hugging me tighter.

"Not for me but you."

"Me?" he asks.

"Harry I could have lost you" I mumble as I try to hold back tears.

"London he would have been fine, he has us to back him up" Zayn says patting me on the back.

Harry let's me go and grabs my hand in his as we walk off to the entrance of the airport.

"What about the gun?" I question.

"Already taken care of" Louis says with a little smirk.

As we enter the airport Harry let's go of my hand and walks off to get the tickets, I just can't get the image of the gunman pointing the gun towards Harry and then me.

"Next time listen to him" Niall whispers in my ear.

"I will" I saying keeping my eyes on him. "As long as he comes with me."

"That will never happen" he simply says.

"Then I guess I wouldn't do as he says" I say giving Niall a little smile.

He shakes his head as he laughs at me. Within minutes we are on a plane heading to a place Harry wouldn't tell me about. I have been seated beside Harry and Liam. Niall sits with Zayn as Louis sits with a old man. I hear soft snores come from Liam as he lays his head against the window. I look to Harry who keeps looking straight ahead.

*Harry's POV*

I could have lost her, she could have been shot. Why couldn't she fucking listen me? Her death would have been on my hands just like her fathers was, I couldn't let that happen not again.

"Harry" I hear her soft voice say beside me.

I look over at her, her big green eyes stare into mine waiting for me to say something. But the only thing I want to do is yell at her and tell her how dumb she is for coming out of the airport when I told her to go inside. I keep my gaze forward, not really wanting to talk. I feel her soft lips against my cheek, i feel her eyes on me as she waits to see what I do. But I can't bring myself to do anything, a sigh soon escapes her perfect lips before she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she mutters.

"Sorry?" I ask finally being able to speak.

"Yes, I should have listened."

"London you could have been killed and it would have been my fault" I say running my hand through my hair.

"Same to you, I couldn't let that happen."

"London I would have been fine" I whisper.

"I don't want anything to happen to you, if something would have happened I don't what I would have done" she says sounding like she is trying to hold back tears.