Chapter 20 - Darkness

Darkness is all I see, nothing not sound being made. The scary thought is I can't think of what has previously happened. Dale's actions and less words to me, I knew I have the upper hand, but looking at the guy who dragged me in the dreadful alley I can't remember a thing. A faint voice came after the darkness surrounded me. A voice that had the sound of crying behind it, the voice of a male.

"Baby, I'm sorry" I hear the voice sob.

"I broke my promise, I'm so sorry" The voice says sounding heart broken.

"London, I love you so much."

Knowing that the devastation in this man's voice just makes me want to cry. The thought of someone finding me in this darkness gives me hope that I will make it. Hearing a random beep every five seconds drives me insane but what's worse is not knowing where it's coming from.

"Oh god" I hear a voice say.

The darkness has many sounds but these sounds are sounds that I should recognize but for some odd reason I don't.

"Can she hear us?" I hear a voice ask.

"Yes she can hear you" A professional speaking voice speaks up.

The darkness has sounds of whispers and other questions that I can't quite hear. I open my mouth to speak up that I'm fine but not sound comes out. I try to move closer into the darkness maybe finding a light with help, but my body wouldn't move.

"I'm not leaving her!"

That voice. It's the voice that came through the darkness when it over powered me, that voice is more different then before. His Determination is strong.

"Harry, we can come back in the morning. Sam will call if she has any change."

Harry? He was the voice that talked to me, he was the voice the only voice that broke through. My truly over protective Harry. His demands and randomly yelling at me for going near the door or window pops into mind. I had to get out of that house and that's what I did but know I see nothing. The sound of people leaving makes my hopes that i will get through this vanish, the empty feeling feels the darkness.

'Baby, im sorry. This is my fault and when you make it through this i will never leave your side again" The voice speaks up what im guessing is Harry.

Knowing I can't do or say anything the darkness surrounding me comes closer and soon yet I'm back to where I started.

*Harry's POV*

I look at her beautiful face, she seems so peaceful. But the guilt grows in me by the each hour I look at her, knowing it my fault that she's in here. Promising myself that I will not leave her side not matter what. She needed me to protect her, I promised he father I would do just that but seeing as she is laying helplessly in a hospital bed shows I've failed. I hear the door open I glance quickly at it to see what I think is the doctor walk in.

"Sir you have to leave" he simply says looking at me as he walks to her.

"I'm not leaving her" I sternly say I glance back to my lovely London.

Her head wrapped in bandages, and an IV in her arm. She just lays there, nothing happening and nothing changing. I need her to look at me with her bright green eyes and tell me that everything will be fine, but she can't.

"Sir, only family can stay and if your not family you have to leave!"

"I'm her husband" I mutter.

Hoping that he will by this, by the nod of his head I'm guessing he does. A sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"H-How is she?" I stutter.