Chapter 15 - Memories

*Anonymous POV*

So i sit there making sure that the call was processed before ending it, thinking that this idea is genus but also tricky. 

"So you think he will buy it?" Lucy asks me. 

"Well they believed that Louis killed Josh, so they must believe this bullshit" i snap.

"Right, so you talked to London?" i ask, hoping that everything is working out the way we all have planned it. 

"Yep and they are in Australia" she says with a smile.

Lucky i have people down there that will make sure they don't make it anywhere else on they're escape. 

"Well look who showed up" i hear Lucy speak up.

I look towards the door and notice Josh walking in clutching is arm, he looks pissed but also relieved to be alive.

"Louis has bad aim" he says with a chuckle.

"That's why he never did anything, besides help me" i say with a laugh. 

"I swear to you if London didn't come outside Harry would have killed me" he mutters. 

London was outside? Did he try to shoot at her?

"Did you try to shoot her?" i ask.

"I aimed to then Louis' punk ass shot me" he says clutching his arm. 

He tried to kill her, that would get me no where.  I need her alive so Harry can suffer and she can watch him.  She doesn't need him she needs someone that is more of a father to protect her.  With Jamie out of the way i thought it would be easy but no some how Harry always comes to the rescue. 

"She doesn't know he killed her father?" i ask Lucy.

"She does" she mumbles.

"Who the hell told her?" 

"No one knows the person keeps sending her pictures of Harry's crimes." 

We have someone working for us or against us.

*London's POV*

 I'm thankful Harry is letting Lucy stay out here with us.  I'm scared something will happen to her and Claire.  I walk back to Harry as my phone begins to vibrate, i look at the screen to see a new message from anonymous aka James.  I open the message and see a picture of Josh getting into a car by the help of a brown haired woman.  She looks very familiar but i cant but my finger on who she is, i walk back to Harry still staring at my phone as more pictures come in.

"What are you looking at babe?" he asks, standing behind me.

He grabs my phone out of my hand as he examines the photos.  

"Who sent you these?" he questions.

"I don't know" i mumble as i look away from him. 

He walks away still holding my phone.  I sigh as i follow him, he hands the phone to Louis before smacking him in the back of the head.

"You have no fucking aim" he mutters.

"Sorry I'm not a master guns man like you Styles" he fires back. 

Everyone bust into laughter except me, knowing Harry is a master at using a firearm scares me.  Do i really think he would ever harm me? I know he wouldnt but i never thought he would harm my dad but he is the one that murdered him.

"So Josh is alive and Dale has a new lady friend?" Zayn questions.

"Seems like it" Liam speaks up.