Chapter 10 - Death... Pt. 2

*Harry's POV*

"Sir can you hear me?" a faint voice ask.

I cant move, all i can do is blink up at the person hovering above me. Everything looks so fuzzy, the sounds of people yelling for help and the faint cries echo around me. The flashing of blue and red lights shine off of everything around me. I feel pain all in my body as what i guess are people lifting me off the ground and onto a stretcher. I try to recollect everything that has happened but all i remember is headlights and thinking of London and her father's last words. I guess people were right when they said karma is a bitch.

"Sir, what is your name?" they faint voice asks.

I cant tell them my real name because within minutes i would be on my way to jail.

"Jason" i croak out.

As they examine me and do all their medical stuff all i want to do is see London. My eyes start to get heavy and soon enough the room goes black. The last thing i hear is the fait voice.

"We're loosing him!"

*London's POV*

I sit in shock as Lucy hold Claire as she cries, this doesn't seem real. What the hell happened? It seems to be a the only question on my mind, but no one seems to answer it. The doctor walks by giving a symapthy look towards Lucy and her daughter.

"Sir" i mutter as he walks past me.

He stops and turns to me. "Uh do you know what happened to Jamie Scott?"

"Ma'am i can only give medical information to family."

"I'm his daughter" i simply say.

"I'm sorry for your loss, and he had a sever gun shot wound to the head" he says.

"Ma'am, what happened?"

"We;;, i was inside my house when i heard yelling and screaming. So i rushed outside and saw a tall, slim man with curls holding down a man with a gun held to the guys head."

The article and the thing on the news flashes in my mind. John Stone died from a gun shot to the head as well as my father did. It has to be the same person that killed John, it all makes sense.

"Dammit" i say to loudly.

I mouth a sorry to Lucy. John Stone was my dad's best friend in high school and he was murdered. So whoever done this is trying to attack anyone that is as with my dad. Who would he him that much? Who would do anything to make everyone's life hell? No one comes to mind besides my mother but she isn't that smart or crazy to do that. I sit there as everything seems to be going slowly, i watch as a nurse asks Lucy if she would like to see my dad one last time and she walks off following the nurse with Claire close behind.

Do you love me? Do you want to be my friend? and if you do, well don't be afraid to take me by the hand. If you want to, i think this how love goes, check yes or no.

I hear my phone starting playing the ring tone that is set for Harry. I grab my phone hoping he is ok and that maybe he could came and get me.

"Hello"

"Yes, um is this London?" a deep voice asks.

What the hell is going on?

"Yes it is" i say scared of what might be going on.

"Your friend Harry has been in a car accident and he has been calling out your name. asking for you."

Car accident? I feel my heart break and my heart rate speed up. I hope he is ok.

"Where is he?" i ask, trying to keep my tears back.

"In Hillic Medical Hospital" he says quickly.

I thank him before hanging up, i don't know who to call. I stick my hand in my pocket grabbing the piece of paper Niall handed me earlier.

Call me if you need anything.

He said anything, I dial his number quickly hoping he isnt asleep or busy.

"Hello?"

"Niall!"

"London?" he questions.

"Yes, i need you to drive me to Hillic Medical Hospital" i mutter.

"That's an hour away, why do you need to go there?" he asks.

"Harry is there! He got into an accident."

"Okay, we might have company is the ok?" he asks.

"that's fine, see you when you get here" i mumble before hanging up.

I tell Lucy that i will call her later and that i love them before walking out of the hospital to wait for Niall. I notice the same car that he drove here earlier pull into the parking lot. He stops on front of me, i opne the door and notice two guys sitting in the backseat. I get in not caring who is in the car, the onlt thing i care about is getting to Harry. As soon as i get in Niall speeds off, i look at the guys beside me. He has jet black hair and tattoos covering his arm. The other one has chocolate brown hair and a few tattoos here and there on his arm as well.

"Oh London this is Liam" he says gesturing to the guy in the seat beside him.

"Hello" he says. I give him a little smile before turning my attention back to Niall.

"And the two in the back are Louis and Zayn" he says.

I give them a little wave, before turning my attention back towards the window.

"Wait, this is the London Harry always talks about?" the Louis guy asks.

"The very one" Niall speaks up.

I feel my cheeks heat up as the talk about how Harry could go on for hours about me. My mind keeps going back to him hoping and praying he is okay. I don't know what i would do if i lost him and my dad in the same day. I soon drift off to sleep thinking of a time where everything wasn't so complicated.

"Daddy this is my best friend Harry" i say gesturing to him.

My dad bends down to Harry;s height looking at him in the eyes. Harry stands nervously, as my dad looks him up and down.

"So you are the Harry my daughter has been talking about?" he questions.

Harry slowly nods, my dad chuckles before ruffing up his hair. "Nice to finally meet you."

I smile jumping up and down, loving that dad approves.

"harry, don't hurt my princess" he says looking down at him.

"Jamie they are 6" my mom chimes in laughing at him.

"you can never be to careful" my dad fires back.

"London, we are here."

I open my eyes to see Zayn lightly shaking me. He gets out of the car, i open my door and he towards the hospital. As i walk in me and Niall approach the main desk.

"Hello, how may i help you?" the middle aged woman asks.

I open my mouth to ask for Harry Styles' room but Niall butts in.

"yes, what is Jason Zink's room?"

Jason Zink? Who the hell is that?

"Uh, yes go down this hallway and make a left and his room number is 14" she says before turning back to the computer.

We say a quick thanks before walking down the hallway. I stop right in front of his door scared at what he might look like. I still cant get the image of his bruised torso out of my mind. Niall nudges me through the opened door that leads to Harry's room.

"London?" i hear him say softly.