23. Back to the Future

-A Few Weeks Later-

Faith's POV

"Ouch! That frickn hurts!" I yelped.

"Sorry my dear, let me adjust." Erik calmly stated while moving his arms away from my head.

"Ow! Don't move so hard!"

"It's not my fault it's a tight fit!"

"Well it's not my fault your so big!"

He looked over at me, "Who's idea was it to play Twister anyways? Yours! So shut up!" He seethed through clenched teeth.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as Erik went to spin the arrow again as I was uncomfortably twisted on the small mat. Erik was in the same state as I, but he's quite flexible so he was doing okay.

"Right hand green." He said as he placed his hand back on the blue circle.

I huffed and moved my hand to the green dot next to his head. I jokingly, lightly slapped his cheek. "Remind me never to play this again with you."

He smirked at me, "It's not my fault your bad at this game."

I rolled my eyes again and reached for the game board to spin the arrow.

"Left hand red!" I giggled as Erik made a face of uneasiness.

"Uncomfortable?" I said sarcastically, cocking my head to the side.

He glared at me and cautiously moved his hand over his right leg. I watched as he shook from keeping his body up with one hand. Finally his left hand made it and he cheered in triumph.

"You know. This is an interesting game. I never thought twisting your body in different ways on a variety of colored dots could be so entertaining." Erik said from the other side of the mat.

I looked at his sock covered foot in front of my face, annoyed. "Mhm. Sooo fun."

At that same exact moment Ayesha thought it'd be the best time to make an entrance. She meowed and trotted over to us. My eyes widened as she walked over to my right leg.

"Ayesha! Don't you dare!" I yelled in panic.

"Do it Ayesha! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Erik chanted and bounced a little with each word.

Following her master's orders, she affectionately, and maliciously rubbed against my leg, making it give out.

"AYESHA!" I yelled as I fell sideways and landed on the mat on my back. I sprawled out and groaned in frustration, pounding my hands on the carpet.

"Wahoo! I win!" Erik yelled and jumped up, pumping his fist in the air.

I sighed and turned to the chalk board next to my face and grabbed the chalk. I wrote down another tally for Erik. The board read:

Erik: ||||
Faith:

I rolled back over to see Erik twisting his back each way to stretch it, above me.

He took in a deep breath and looked down at me. He made a pouty face, "Awe, don't worry, Fae. We can play a game more your pace. How about Go Fish?"