Intro (must read)

Welcome to my Len Kagamine x Reader one shots book (^.^)/

Call me Rinny, I'm the author of this book :3 thank you for clicking to my book. This book contain many one shot about you reader-chan with our lovely shota Len-kun desu~

Len : I'm not a shota ಠ_ಠ

Rin : HI EVERYONE!!!  o(≧∇≦o)

Rin, what are you doing here ⊙▃⊙

Len : rin this is my book! Get out!

Rin : I see you want to get close to (y/n) that soon won't you (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Len : *blushes* •///////•

Lenny is blushing!! Omg you're so cute! Our husband is so cute! (*≧▽≦) Rin! Tell reader-chan how to request one shot!

Rin : hai' author-san! (*^ω^*) read my explanation below 👇👇👇👇

How to request

1. Write your request in the comment section of a part
2. Explain how you want the story be to Author-san
3. Author-san will screenshot your request and will make it someday
4. Wait until author-san make the one-shot
5. Read it when it was published.

Rules

1. Explain the story as detail as possible
2. Be patient and wait for it to be published.
3. Author do not accept request from PM only comments
4. Author accept lemon but no rape
5. No request gay/lesbian/Yuri/yaoi one-shot
6. Do not be silent readers forever _(-ω-'_)⌒)_ come out here humans!

And that's all you need to know to request (^o^)b thanks Rin!

Rin : np author! I'm also in the stories anyway (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Len : and don't forget! Author main language is not english. So please tell her if she spelled something wrong! ( °^∇^°)

Miku : Vocaloid, utauloid, fanloid, and utaite belongs to the original owner \(^^)/

Luka : Pictures belongs to their original artist (^.^)

Kaito : songs belongs to their producers and makers (´∀')

Meiko : this books belongs to KaorinTatsunagi a.k.a. the author/ Rinny only. Please tell her if you found someone copying her stories (・ิω・ิ)

Since when did all of you appear here? (¯―¯٥) anyway, feel free to request me on the comments!

And also! This book also contain swearing and some drama, self harm (maybe), bullying, and mature content. If you're disturb with these topics please skips some one-shot. Author always put a warning on the beginning of the stories (ヾノ・ω・') so don't tell me that I didn't warn you guys!

Thank you for reading this! And enjoy the book! Don't forget to vote and comment cause it will make the author update faster! (´。・v・。`)

Len : here we go (y/n)-Chan!! (∩_∩)

Enjoy your time with Lenny (ง ˙ω˙)ว

~Rinny~

New extra note please read.

So I made this book when I still early on wattpad, means I still don't have a good grammar, and more ridiculous other thing the 11 years old (it's on 2016)me do. I'm so sorry for all the bad quality. Probably you guys gonna found some major differences between the first one-shot and the latest one-shot. Honestly I wish I could delete this book but cause people seems enjoy this I won't stop writing oneshots as long as inspiration still comes randomly.